Portsmouth, NH 03801
Rockingham County View Map
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
Five lots consisting of ± 19.52 acres in a 10-lot subdivision, located on the east side of Lafayette Road (U.S. Route 1) in the southerly section of Portsmouth, New Hampshire. This subdivision has a high degree of visibility for the commercial developer with proximity to a popular WalMart and other commercial establishments.
Seller will consider ALL OFFERS tendered on or before September 21, 2017.
Lots 1, 2 and 3 are adjoining lots and are located south of White Cedar Boulevard, the entrance road to Cedars of Portsmouth Condominium development.
Lots 4 and 5 are adjoining lots and are located north of White Cedar Boulevard.
Although the lots have frontage on U.S. Route 1, they do not at this time have access from U.S. Route 1. Access to the individual lots is proposed to be via a one-way private road connecting to White Cedar Boulevard. In 1998, the New Hampshire Department of Transportation agreed to issue a drive permit that will allow common access to Lots 1 and 2 from Lafayette Road.
Utilities - Gas is available at the site from Northern Utilities; water is available at the site from the City of Portsmouth, New Hampshire (12" main at 48 psi); electricity is available at the site from PSNH; and sewer is available at the site.
View 2013 demographic information for Portsmouth, NH
Downloadable DocumentsEvent Information
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 20 Sep 7:48 am EDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 21 Apr 11:48 am EDT
- How to Submit an Offer Last Updated 20 Apr 6:01 pm EDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING AN OFFER) Last Updated 2 May 12:45 pm EDT
- 2015 Tax Bills Last Updated 4 May 2:40 pm EDT
- Abutters to the Subject Property Last Updated 15 Dec 10:06 am EST
- Demographics - Portsmouth, NH Last Updated 14 Dec 12:48 pm EST
- NHDOT Access Approval Letter Last Updated 14 Dec 12:48 pm EST
- NHDOT Proposed R.O.W. Page 1 Last Updated 15 Dec 10:00 am EST
- NHDOT Proposed R.O.W. Page 2 Last Updated 15 Dec 10:00 am EST
- Portsmouth Information Last Updated 16 Dec 3:12 am EST
- Portsmouth Traffic Reports Last Updated 10 May 4:14 pm EDT
- Property Location Map Last Updated 15 Dec 10:06 am EST
- Site Plan Page 1 Last Updated 14 Dec 12:54 pm EST
- Site Plan Page 2 Last Updated 15 Dec 10:00 am EST
- Wetland Crossing Application Last Updated 15 Dec 10:00 am EST
- Wetland Delineation Map Last Updated 15 Dec 10:12 am EST
- Wetlands Information Last Updated 14 Dec 12:48 pm EST
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 25 Jul 4:03 pm EDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 25 Jul 4:03 pm EDT
- New Hampshire Real Property Taxes Last Updated 2 Jan 12:23 pm EST
- New Hampshire Vestings Last Updated 2 Jan 12:23 pm EST
- Offer/Escrow Process Last Updated 25 Jul 4:03 pm EDT
- Republic Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 17 May 8:06 pm EDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.