Portsmouth, NH 03801
Rockingham County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
This Online Auction is for five lots consisting of ± 19.52 acres in a 10-lot subdivision, located on the east side of Lafayette Road (U.S. Route 1) in the southerly section of Portsmouth, New Hampshire. This subdivision has a high degree of visibility for the commercial developer with proximity to a popular WalMart and other commercial establishments.
Lots 1, 2 and 3 are adjoining lots and are located south of White Cedar Boulevard, the entrance road to Cedars of Portsmouth Condominium development.
Lots 4 and 5 are adjoining lots and are located north of White Cedar Boulevard.
Although the lots have frontage on U.S. Route 1, they do not at this time have access from U.S. Route 1. Access to the individual lots is proposed to be via a one-way private road connecting to White Cedar Boulevard. In 1998, the New Hampshire Department of Transportation agreed to issue a drive permit that will allow common access to Lots 1 and 2 from Lafayette Road.
Utilities - Gas is available at the site from Northern Utilities; water is available at the site from the City of Portsmouth, New Hampshire (12" main at 48 psi); electricity is available at the site from PSNH; and sewer is available at the site.
View Demographic Information for Portsmouth, NH
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 Feb 1:56 am EST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 20 Feb 7:19 pm EST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 24 Oct 6:48 pm EDT
- 2015 Tax Bills Last Updated 4 May 2:40 pm EDT
- Abutters to the Subject Property Last Updated 15 Dec 10:06 am EST
- Demographics, Labor/Workforce & Consumer Expenditures Last Updated 1 Dec 4:10 pm EST
- NHDOT Access Approval Letter Last Updated 14 Dec 12:48 pm EST
- NHDOT Proposed R.O.W. Page 1 Last Updated 15 Dec 10:00 am EST
- NHDOT Proposed R.O.W. Page 2 Last Updated 15 Dec 10:00 am EST
- Portsmouth Information Last Updated 16 Dec 3:12 am EST
- Property Location Map Last Updated 15 Dec 10:06 am EST
- Site Plan Page 1 Last Updated 14 Dec 12:54 pm EST
- Site Plan Page 2 Last Updated 15 Dec 10:00 am EST
- Wetland Crossing Application Last Updated 15 Dec 10:00 am EST
- Wetland Delineation Map - Lots 1-3 Last Updated 15 Dec 10:12 am EST
- Wetland Delineation Map - Lots 4-5 Last Updated 4 Dec 2:53 pm EST
- Wetlands Information Last Updated 1 Dec 1:17 pm EST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.