Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Chippewa County View Map
This Tender Offer Event is for a 6-building, partially leased, hi-tech manufacturing campus of ±142,000 SF on ±7.8 acres located in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
Ideally suited for semiconductor R&D, pilot line manufacturing as well as adaptive re-use for industries such as data center, biomedical, and energy!
Campus/Building details are as follows:
• Fab I - ±12,187 SF
• Fab II - ±42,335 SF
• NTL - ±10,860 SF
• Development Building - ±67,209 SF
• Conference Center - ±5,480 SF (currently leased M-2-M)
• 890 Building - ±4,033 SF
The ±142,000 SF campus is comprised of ±17,684 SF Class 10/100 ballroom manufacturing area, ±9,504 SF of Class 100 Sub-Fab and ±72,689 SF of usable office space.
This property was the former Cray Supercomputer and Silicon Graphics site. It is ideally suited for semiconductor R&D/pilot line manufacturing as well as adaptive reuse for industries such as data center, biomedical, energy, and others that would benefit from the facility's robust infrastructure.
Chippewa Falls is a city located on the Chippewa River in Chippewa County, just a short distance from Eau Claire and top flight University of Wisconsin and its strong tech college. The population of Chippewa Falls was 13,661 at the 2010 census. Incorporated as a city in 1869, it is the county seat of Chippewa County.
Chippewa Falls is the birthplace of Seymour Cray, known as the "father of supercomputing", and the headquarters for the original Cray Research. It is also the home of the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company, the Heyde Center for the Arts, a showcase venue for artists and performers, Irvine Park, and the annual Northern Wisconsin State Fair.
Downloadable DocumentsEvent Information
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 19 Feb 5:58 am CST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 23 Jan 11:04 am CST
- How to Place an Offer Last Updated 17 Oct 5:57 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 3 May 12:46 pm CDT
- 2002 Appraisal Last Updated 18 Nov 1:35 pm CST
- 2002 Asset Appraisal Last Updated 18 Nov 1:37 pm CST
- Final Valuation Report Last Updated 3 Nov 11:33 am CST
- First Amendment to Lease Agreement Last Updated 17 Aug 12:52 pm CDT
- Lease Agreement Last Updated 17 Aug 12:51 pm CDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 1 May 2:13 pm CDT
- Site Overview Last Updated 16 Oct 7:13 pm CDT
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 18 Oct 2:39 pm CDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 17 Oct 5:53 pm CDT
- Republic Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 17 May 7:08 pm CDT
- Tender Offer Deposits & Escrow Process Last Updated 17 Oct 5:53 pm CDT
- Tender Offer FAQs Last Updated 17 Oct 5:54 pm CDT
- Wisconsin Real Property Taxes Last Updated 13 Oct 2:58 pm CDT
- Wisconsin Vestings Last Updated 13 Oct 2:57 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, WI license #22992-90
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.