Santa Clarita, CA 91321
Los Angeles County View Map
ALL OIL, GAS & OTHER MINERAL INTERESTS INCLUDED.
This tender offer is for ±38 acres of vacant land located on Placerita Canyon Road just west of Sierra Hwy. and the Antelope Valley Fwy. in Santa Clarita, California. According to the Santa Clarita General Plan, the upper parcel, ±16 acres, is zoned SCUR1 (Residential/Equestrian, 2 units/8 horses per acre) and the lower parcel, ±22 acres, is zoned SCBP (Business Park).
Santa Clarita, officially the City of Santa Clarita, is the third largest city in Los Angeles County and the eighteenth largest in the State of California. The city has annexed a number of unincorporated areas, contributing to the large population increase. It is located about 35 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles.
Santa Clarita is often associated with the Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park, although the park is located just outside the city limits, and the California Institute of the Arts (CalArts), located in Valencia.For questions regarding the City of Santa Clarita's Request for One Stop Review, General Ordinances, Flood Zones, Oak Tree Ordinances, and Sewer Easements, contact Dave Peterson, Associate Planner, Planning Division, City of Santa Clarita, at 661-284-1406, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Jason Crawford, Planning/Marketing/Economic Development Manager, City of Santa Clarita, at 661-255-4347, email: email@example.com.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- 2006 Preliminary Title Report Last Updated 19 Apr 5:01 pm PDT
- 2012 Phase 1 Last Updated 29 Mar 2:27 pm PDT
- 2013 Reserves Evaluation Last Updated 4 Apr 10:31 am PDT
- 2015 Assessor's Parcel Map Last Updated 4 Apr 4:50 pm PDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 9 Jun 12:40 pm PDT
- Request for One Stop Review Last Updated 18 May 4:26 pm PDT
- Santa Clarita General Plan Last Updated 29 Aug 3:08 pm PDT
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 20 Jul 8:25 pm PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 23 Mar 1:49 pm PDT
- How to Submit Tender Offer Last Updated 21 Apr 9:04 am PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 3 May 10:52 am PDT
- Sample General Escrow Provisions Last Updated 17 Jan 10:22 am PST
- Sample Purchase Agreement and Addendum Last Updated 17 Jan 10:21 am PST
- California Property & Transfer Taxes Last Updated 23 Mar 2:26 pm PDT
- California Vestings Last Updated 23 Mar 2:25 pm PDT
- REC Tender Offer Deposits Last Updated 14 Sep 11:38 am PDT
- REC Tender Offer FAQs Last Updated 14 Sep 11:39 am PDT
- Republic Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 17 May 4:59 pm PDT
- Tender Offer About REC Last Updated 14 Sep 11:38 am PDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: LFC Marketing Services, Inc., CA license #01197453
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.