Lubbock, TX 79401
Lubbock County View Map
This online auction is for a ±1.45-acre land parcel zoned IHC (Interstate Highway Commercial) located at 302 Avenue P, Lubbock, Texas, with Hwy. 82 frontage in close proximity to Texas Tech University.
Please refer to the Downloadable Documents section to view detailed information regarding the IHC zoning designation as well as other important city, county and property-specific facts.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 24 Aug 1:57 am CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 31 Jan 5:30 pm CST
- How to Bid Last Updated 26 Jul 2:31 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 26 Jul 2:32 pm CDT
- 2014-2015 Tax Statements Last Updated 9 Aug 5:58 pm CDT
- Auction Flyer Last Updated 14 Mar 3:20 pm CDT
- Contours Last Updated 2 Aug 5:51 pm CDT
- Floodscape Last Updated 1 Aug 1:43 pm CDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 14 Mar 3:20 pm CDT
- Sewer Locations Last Updated 2 Aug 5:52 pm CDT
- Stormwater Lines Last Updated 2 Aug 5:52 pm CDT
- Survey Tract A Fleming Addition Last Updated 1 Aug 1:44 pm CDT
- Water Lines Last Updated 2 Aug 5:52 pm CDT
- Zoning - IHC Interstate Highway Commercial District Last Updated 3 Aug 10:47 am CDT
- Information About Brokerage Services Last Updated 14 Feb 12:23 pm CST
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 16 Nov 3:55 pm CST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: WestMark Commercial, TX license #9000344
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.