Lubbock, TX 79403
Lubbock County View Map
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
This online auction is for a ±3.92-acre commercial/retail land parcel located at the southeast corner of E. Regis Street and Interstate 27 (service road), Lubbock, Texas. The property has been approved to accommodate a 1.6-acre pad that could be developed as a convenience store/gas station or a hotel of 80-110 rooms to service not only the daily Interstate traffic but the passengers/visitors utilizing the Preston Smith International Airport. Vehicular access points will be from the Interstate 27 service road and N. Cedar Avenue, which intersects with E. Regis Street.
City of Lubbock utilities (LP&L Water & Sewer, Atmos Natural Gas, Lubbock Power & Light Electricity) are available to the site and initial engineering has been completed for its development.
The property is zoned IHC (Interstate Highway Commercial) and in 2014, boasted 24-hour traffic counts of 25,000 VPD.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 Feb 2:24 am CST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 20 Sep 4:38 pm CDT
- How to Bid Last Updated 12 Sep 12:08 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 12 Sep 12:07 pm CDT
- 2005-2015 City of Lubbock Hotel Stats Last Updated 12 Sep 7:14 pm CDT
- City of Lubbock Plan Approval Last Updated 12 Sep 12:37 pm CDT
- Drainage Area Map Last Updated 12 Sep 6:45 pm CDT
- Elevation Last Updated 18 Oct 4:29 pm CDT
- Letter - DAR Revisions Last Updated 12 Sep 12:40 pm CDT
- Letter from City of Lubbock Last Updated 12 Sep 12:36 pm CDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 3 Feb 7:05 pm CST
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 22 Nov 1:45 pm CST
- Site Utilities Location Last Updated 13 Sep 10:58 am CDT
- Information About Brokerage Services Last Updated 22 Sep 12:28 pm CDT
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 26 Oct 4:16 pm CDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 17 Apr 6:07 pm CDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 17 Apr 6:07 pm CDT
- Escrow Process Last Updated 17 Apr 6:07 pm CDT
- REC Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 17 Apr 6:07 pm CDT
- Texas Real Property Taxes Last Updated 12 Sep 12:00 pm CDT
- Texas Vestings Last Updated 12 Sep 12:00 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
Broker of Record for this property: McDougal Realtors, TX license #427591
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.