Lubbock, TX 79403
Lubbock County View Map
This online auction is for a ±3.92-acre commercial/retail land parcel located at the southeast corner of E. Regis Street and Interstate 27 (service road), Lubbock, Texas. The property has been approved to accommodate a 1.6-acre pad which is perfect for a hotel of 80-110 rooms, a convenience store/gas station or restaurant to service not only the daily Interstate traffic but the passengers/visitors utilizing the Preston Smith International Airport. Vehicular access points will be from the Interstate 27 service road and N. Cedar Avenue, which intersects with E. Regis Street.
City of Lubbock utilities (LP&L Water & Sewer, Atmos Natural Gas, Lubbock Power & Light Electricity) are available to the site and initial engineering has been completed for its development.
The property is zoned IHC (Interstate Highway Commercial) and in 2014, boasted 24-hour traffic counts of 25,000 VPD.
POTENTIAL FOR 1031 EXCHANGE
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 Feb 12:50 am CST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 20 Sep 4:38 pm CDT
- How to Bid Last Updated 12 Sep 12:08 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 3 May 12:57 pm CDT
- 2005-2015 City of Lubbock Hotel Stats Last Updated 12 Sep 7:14 pm CDT
- City of Lubbock Plan Approval Last Updated 12 Sep 12:37 pm CDT
- Drainage Area Map Last Updated 12 Sep 6:45 pm CDT
- Elevation Last Updated 18 Oct 4:29 pm CDT
- Letter - DAR Revisions Last Updated 12 Sep 12:40 pm CDT
- Letter from City of Lubbock Last Updated 12 Sep 12:36 pm CDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 30 May 11:40 am CDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 30 May 12:01 pm CDT
- Pad Site Construction Cost Estimate Last Updated 13 Jul 5:36 pm CDT
- Rendering & Site Plan of Proposed Hotel Last Updated 15 May 2:03 pm CDT
- Site Utilities Location Last Updated 13 Sep 10:58 am CDT
- Information About Brokerage Services Last Updated 22 Sep 12:28 pm CDT
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 26 Oct 4:16 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: McDougal Realtors, TX license #427591
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.