Cambridge, MD 21613
Dorchester County View Map
PRIME LOCATION - DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
Located near a signalized intersection with Walmart and excellent exposure to busy beach-bound traffic, this +/-1.48-acre commercial development site is zoned B-2 (General Business) and ideal for a Gas Station, Fast Food Restaurant or Bank Branch.
Property features/highlights are as follows:
* Prime retail land parcel along Route 50
* 265' of Route 50 frontage
* Former gas station - with no environmental issues
* High visibility/exposure to beach-bound traffic
* 34,240 cars per day
Cambridge is a city in Dorchester County. Cambridge is the county seat of Dorchester County and the county's largest municipality. Cambridge was designated a Maryland Main Street community on July 1, 2003. Cambridge Main Street is a comprehensive downtown revitalization process created by the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development. It plans to strengthen the economic potential of select cities in the state - the initiative of which has led to enhancements of its heritage tourism attractions. Together with other cities on the Eastern Shore, Cambridge is attracting more tourists and has revitalized parts of its downtown business district.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- 2721 Ocean Gateway Aerial Last Updated 17 Oct 4:42 pm EDT
- Assessor's Parcel Map Last Updated 17 Oct 4:43 pm EDT
- Broker Flyer Last Updated 18 Oct 12:04 pm EDT
- Environmental Information Last Updated 17 Oct 4:43 pm EDT
- Tender Offer Flyer Last Updated 10 May 1:59 pm EDT
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 22 Mar 1:21 am EDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 28 Sep 4:55 pm EDT
- How to Tender an Offer Last Updated 28 Sep 5:00 pm EDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 3 May 2:03 pm EDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 28 Sep 4:59 pm EDT
- Maryland Real Property Taxes Last Updated 28 Sep 5:01 pm EDT
- Maryland Vestings Last Updated 28 Sep 5:01 pm EDT
- Republic Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 17 May 8:03 pm EDT
- Tender Offer & Deposit Process Last Updated 28 Sep 4:58 pm EDT
- Tender Offer FAQs Last Updated 28 Sep 4:59 pm EDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Trout Daniel & Associates, LLC, MD license #579591
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.