Easton, MD 21601
Talbot County View Map
PRIME LOCATION - MAJOR INTERCHANGE
Located at the corner of a major Easton Interchange, this ±4.11-acre retail land parcel is zoned CG for multiple development options. There is road frontage on two sides of the parcel and multiple forms of egress.
Property features/highlights are as follows:
* Located at corner of Easton Parkway & Ocean Gateway
* Excellent visibility/exposure to busy beach-bound traffic
Easton is a corporate town and county seat of Talbot County. The population was 15,945 at the 2010 census.
Downloadable DocumentsEvent Information
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 20 Sep 7:29 am EDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 21 Sep 7:08 pm EDT
- How to Tender an Offer Last Updated 28 Sep 5:06 pm EDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 3 May 2:03 pm EDT
- 7018 Ocean Gateway New Aerial Last Updated 17 Oct 4:46 pm EDT
- Assessor's Parcel Map Last Updated 17 Oct 4:46 pm EDT
- Broker Flyer Last Updated 20 Oct 8:54 pm EDT
- Easton Land Survey & Use Information Last Updated 17 Oct 4:47 pm EDT
- Lot 2 Last Updated 17 Oct 4:50 pm EDT
- Tender Offer Flyer Last Updated 10 May 1:59 pm EDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 28 Sep 5:07 pm EDT
- Maryland Real Property Taxes Last Updated 28 Sep 5:10 pm EDT
- Maryland Vestings Last Updated 28 Sep 5:09 pm EDT
- Republic Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 17 May 8:03 pm EDT
- Tender Offer & Deposit Process Last Updated 28 Sep 5:09 pm EDT
- Tender Offer FAQs Last Updated 28 Sep 5:08 pm EDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Trout Daniel & Associates, LLC, MD license #579591
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.