1601 Arapahoe Street, U-17
Denver, CO 80202
Arapahoe County View Map
- Wire Transfer
- International Deposit
- Credit Card
This online Tender Offer Event is for the top five (5) floors of the iconic D&F Clock Tower.
- ±2,838 usable Sq.Ft.
- Zoned commercial
- ±550 Sq.Ft. of outdoor space
- Two observation decks with 360° views
The Denver Landmark building at 1601 Arapahoe Street offers panoramic city views and space for more than 100 people in a total of ±2,838 square feet. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the D&F Tower is one of downtown Denver's most recognizable icons, with its four lit clock faces rising 250' from the street and measuring 16' in diameter.
Built in 1911 as part of a dry goods store, the D&F Tower was the tallest structure west of the Mississippi River with a height of 393 feet. It later became one of Denver's most prestigious department stores until it was vacated in 1958 after the D&F Company merged with May Company and relocated to a new store at Courthouse Square.
The Italian Renaissance-style building was turned into condominiums in the early 1980s, with the individual floors of the tower belonging to people who use them as office space. In recent years, the top five (5) floors have been used as event space, hosting everything from weddings to holiday parties to board retreats. The property boasts a great central location in the heart of downtown that is an ideal office setting or entertainment space.
Downloadable DocumentsInvestment Package
- Insurance Policy Last Updated 18 Oct 4:11 pm MDT
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 24 Mar 2:09 am MDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 10 Oct 1:04 pm MDT
- How to Tender An Offer Last Updated 10 Oct 1:14 pm MDT
- Terms & Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 18 Oct 3:02 pm MDT
- Clocktower Flyer Last Updated 18 Oct 4:17 pm MDT
- D&F Tower History Last Updated 20 Oct 10:24 am MDT
- Flood Zone Map Last Updated 18 Oct 3:54 pm MDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 3 Feb 11:38 am MST
- Official Clock Tower Floor Plan Last Updated 27 Oct 1:29 pm MDT
- Zoning Map Last Updated 18 Oct 3:53 pm MDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 10 Oct 1:13 pm MDT
- Colorado Real Property Taxes Last Updated 10 Oct 1:15 pm MDT
- Colorado Vestings Last Updated 10 Oct 1:15 pm MDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 10 Oct 1:11 pm MDT
- Fee Schedule Last Updated 10 Oct 1:14 pm MDT
- Tender Offer Deposits & Escrow Process Last Updated 10 Oct 1:13 pm MDT
- Title Insurance Policy - 2013 Last Updated 24 Oct 4:43 pm MDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
Broker of Record for this property: Ruschmeyer Corporation, CO license #800915
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.