Adams County, CO 80137
This online Tender Offer is for ±79 acres of land adjacent to Front Range Airport with access to Denver International Airport via E. 56th Avenue in unincorporated Adams County, Colorado. Additional highlights/features are as follows:
- Easy access to I-70 & E-470, the two main highways in the region
- Ideal for heavy industrial, R&D, manufacturing, distribution, solar farms & aviation-related uses
- Currently zoned AG/part of Adams County's comprehensive plan as a commercial site
- Denver International Airport is located approximately ten miles west/northwest of the subject property
Front Range Airport was built in 1984 with the vision of driving the economy in eastern Adams County by supplying an increase in air cargo and general aviation business. The vision was supplemented by the addition of two 8,000 foot runways, three full precision instrument landing systems (ILS) and ramps on the east side and west side of the airport. Front Range Airport was proud to establish controlled airspace after the opening of the tallest general aviation air traffic control tower in North America in 2005.
Always looking to expand on its 3,100 acres of land, Front Range Airport supports local and state governments with the building of a Colorado National Guard armory, as well as the Colorado Department of Transportation Aeronautical Division and Colorado State Patrol office. Front Range Airport continues to maintain a foothold in the technological development of sub-orbital flight and aerospace research and development.READ ARTICLE - Colorado's Push to Lead the Space Race
READ ARTICLE - Spaceport Decision Likely by Mid-2017
READ ARTICLE - Front Range Airport Welcomes New Biz
READ ARTICLE - Front Range Airport Would be Launch Spot for Space Vehicles
READ ARTICLE - Operator License for Spaceport Could be Less Than a Year Away
Downloadable DocumentsEvent Information
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 20 Sep 5:38 am MDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 3 Jul 2:38 pm MDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 3 Jul 2:40 pm MDT
- 2Q16 Denver Industrial Market Trends Last Updated 25 Oct 5:33 pm MDT
- A New Direction Aerospace Center Last Updated 24 Oct 10:44 am MDT
- Important City/County/Zoning/Utility Links Last Updated 26 Oct 12:29 pm MDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 21 Jun 11:43 am MDT
- General Escrow Provisions Last Updated 12 Dec 12:09 pm MST
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 3 Jul 2:23 pm MDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 3 Jul 2:43 pm MDT
- Colorado Real Property Taxes Last Updated 24 Oct 11:20 am MDT
- Colorado Vestings Last Updated 24 Oct 11:20 am MDT
- Property Tax Statement Last Updated 18 Jan 11:11 am MST
- Schedule of Escrow Fees and Services Last Updated 3 Jul 2:35 pm MDT
- Tender Offer Deposits Last Updated 3 Jul 2:25 pm MDT
- Tender Offer FAQs Last Updated 3 Jul 2:24 pm MDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: NGKF, CO license #EC.000045290
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.