Hesperia, CA 92345
San Bernardino County View Map
This online auction is for a single story ±9,250 SF commercial building (of which ±911 SF is non-permitted space) located at 11768 Mariposa Road, Hesperia, CA. Mariposa Road is close to numerous hotels, restaurants, retail stores, including the Mall of Victor Valley to the north. The property boasts an excellent location visible from and adjacent to the I-15 (between Main Street and Bear Valley Road exits).
Select highlights/features are as follows:
- Zoned C2 - General Commercial & can be used for office/retail
- Close to Hesperia's main commercial district
- Open ceilings w/fluorescent lighting
- Downstairs consists of 4 private offices, work station areas, reception area, copy/computer room & conference room
- Well-appointed upstairs office w/circular staircase, reception area, workroom & 2 executive offices
- Gas fired unit heaters & down-draft evaporative cooler
- 28 concrete paved parking spaces (3:1)
- Wrought iron gated lot
- Nicely landscaped
- Topography of site is level
- 100% owner-occupied (owner will vacate)
Hesperia is a city in San Bernardino County, California, approximately 35 miles north of San Bernardino in Victor Valley. Hesperia has historically been one of the fastest growing cities of the Victor Valley. While most workers still commute to employment "down the hill" to the Inland Empire, Hesperia offers a shortened commute with easy freeway access (to the north and south of Mariposa Road), and a reduced distance compared to other cities within the Victor Valley.
Hesperia's primary commercial district is located generally along either side of Main Street and west of the I-15 freeway. The subject property falls within the primarily retail and industrial district and is located in the path of development.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Broker Offering Memorandum Last Updated 3 Jul 12:42 pm PDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 12 Jul 9:53 am PDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 May 4:55 am PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 26 Oct 4:26 pm PDT
- How to Bid Last Updated 26 Oct 5:00 pm PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 26 Oct 4:59 pm PDT
- Sample General Escrow Provisions Last Updated 16 Jan 4:47 pm PST
- Sample Purchase Agreement & Auction Addendum Last Updated 16 Jan 4:47 pm PST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Lee & Associates Inland Empire North, CA license #01328146
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.