Deer Lodge, TN 37726
Morgan County View Map
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
MINERAL RIGHTS DO NOT RUN WITH THE LAND
(BUT ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE)
This auction is for the bulk sale of Rocco Ranch, ±1,932 acres of pristine development land located in Deer Lodge, Morgan County, Tennessee. The parcel is currently split into 2 sections: the North section (±432 acres) and the South section (±1,500 acres). This is one of the last large parcels of land with various opportunities for farming, ranching, development or subdividing. Select features/highlights of the property are as follows:
Rocco Ranch is located ±120 miles northeast of Nashville or 65 miles northwest of Knoxville, TN.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 Feb 3:21 am EST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 9 Jan 1:41 pm EST
- How to Bid Last Updated 19 Dec 5:05 pm EST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 21 Dec 12:46 pm EST
- Auction Offering Memorandum Last Updated 3 Jan 1:10 pm EST
- Broker Flyer Last Updated 4 Jan 7:36 pm EST
- Broker's Offering Memorandum Last Updated 10 Jan 6:42 pm EST
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 10 Jan 6:56 pm EST
- Morgan County Property Tax Records Last Updated 4 Jan 5:39 pm EST
- Preliminary Plat Last Updated 4 Jan 5:43 pm EST
- Survey Last Updated 4 Jan 5:40 pm EST
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 17 Apr 7:07 pm EDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 17 Apr 7:07 pm EDT
- Escrow Process Last Updated 17 Apr 7:07 pm EDT
- REC Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 17 Apr 7:07 pm EDT
- Tennessee Real Property Taxes Last Updated 1 Feb 4:36 pm EST
- Tennessee Title Vestings Last Updated 19 Dec 5:06 pm EST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
Broker of Record for this property: Properties USA, Inc., FL license #3187419
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.