Deer Lodge, TN 37726
Morgan County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
MINERAL RIGHTS DO NOT RUN WITH THE LAND (BUT ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE)
This auction is for the southernmost ±445-acre portion of Rocco Ranch, pristine development land located in Deer Lodge, Morgan County, Tennessee. Rocco Ranch (±1,932 acres in total) is one of the last large parcels of land with various opportunities for farming, ranching, development or subdividing. Select features/highlights of this southernmost portion of the property are as follows:
- Prime agricultural/residential development land
- Endless development opportunities
- ±30% currently tilled; once completely cleared, parcel is 100% tillable
- Can be subdivided
- Fairly flat terrain; paved road access
- ±3 miles of road frontage
- Utilities to site
- No County plans or permits required to subdivide or build
Click the link below to access more information on Morgan County and all that it has to offer:
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 Feb 1:33 am EST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 16 Jan 2:01 pm EST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 20 Feb 6:33 pm EST
- 4 Parcel Map - Color Last Updated 16 Oct 6:02 pm EDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 20 Feb 2:30 pm EST
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 20 Feb 2:32 pm EST
- Preliminary Plat - 4 Parcels Last Updated 16 Oct 5:55 pm EDT
- Rx Marijuana Info for Tennessee Last Updated 14 Jul 12:04 pm EDT
- State-by-State Legal Status of Rx Marijuana Last Updated 11 Jul 7:20 pm EDT
- Tennessee Bird Watching Guide Last Updated 11 Dec 4:28 pm EST
- Tennessee Wildflower Guide Last Updated 11 Dec 4:28 pm EST
- General Escrow Provisions Last Updated 13 Nov 4:42 pm EST
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 20 Feb 6:58 pm EST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Properties USA, Inc., FL license #3187419
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.