603 Strada Circle
Mansfield, TX 76063
Tarrant County View Map
BUILDER/DEVELOPER CLOSE-OUT! This online auction is for a ±20,473 SF/±0.47 AC vacant commercial lot/pad located at 603 Strada Circle, Mansfield, TX, within the Tuscan on Walnut Creek Office Park. Tuscan on Walnut Creek Office Park consists of ±8.5 acres of beautifully landscaped land, complete with Mediterranean themed offices and an event center, with a natural creek flowing behind the property. Select features/highlights of the office park and development lot/pad site are as follows:
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 23 Apr 12:31 am CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 31 Jan 3:45 pm CST
- How to Bid Last Updated 31 Jan 3:45 pm CST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 28 Dec 1:02 pm CST
- 2016 Property Tax Sheet - Lot 7 Last Updated 16 Jan 1:32 pm CST
- Amended CCRs_Phase 1 Last Updated 29 Dec 2:21 pm CST
- Amended Plat Last Updated 29 Dec 2:22 pm CST
- Broker Flyer Last Updated 20 Mar 12:40 pm CDT
- Bylaws Last Updated 29 Dec 2:22 pm CST
- Comparable Land/Lot Sales Last Updated 15 Feb 12:22 pm CST
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 15 Feb 12:28 pm CST
- Parking Agreement_Phases 1 and 2 Last Updated 29 Dec 2:23 pm CST
- Revised Plat - Lot 7, Phase I Last Updated 15 Feb 12:29 pm CST
- Information About Brokerage Services Last Updated 14 Feb 12:35 pm CST
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 17 Apr 6:07 pm CDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 17 Apr 6:07 pm CDT
- Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 5 Apr 12:13 pm CDT
- Escrow Process Last Updated 17 Apr 6:07 pm CDT
- Texas Real Property Taxes Last Updated 31 Jan 3:47 pm CST
- Texas Vestings Last Updated 31 Jan 3:46 pm CST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: WestMark Commercial, TX license #9000344
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.