Mansfield, TX 76063
Tarrant County View Map
FINAL 3 LOTS IN MANSFIELD'S PREMIER OFFICE PARK
This Tender Offer™ event is for the bulk sale of three (3) vacant commercial lots/pads located at 612, 603 & 609 Strada Circle, Mansfield, Texas, within the Tuscan on Walnut Creek Office Park. The individual lot sizes are as follows: ±7,405 SF (Lot 5, Phase II), ±20,473 SF (Lot 7, Phase I), and ±15,246 SF (Lot 9, Phase I), respectively. Tuscan on Walnut Creek Office Park consists of ±8.5 acres of beautifully landscaped land, complete with Mediterranean themed offices and an event center, with a natural creek flowing behind the property.
Select features/highlights of the office park and available development lot/pad sites are as follows:
- Lot/pad sites with parking already constructed
- All utilities to sites
- Low POA fees
- Concrete driveways
- Professional owners/tenants
- Maximum permitted building sizes onsite are: ±1,800 SF (Lot 5), ±3,800 SF (Lot 7) and ±5,500 SF (Lot 9)
- Faux vineyard
- Rose-covered rock bridge
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- 2016 Property Tax Sheet - Lot 5 Last Updated 16 Jan 1:19 pm CST
- 2016 Property Tax Sheet - Lot 7 Last Updated 16 Jan 1:32 pm CST
- 2016 Property Tax Sheet - Lot 9 Last Updated 16 Jan 1:20 pm CST
- Addresses - Tuscan Phase 2 Last Updated 29 Dec 2:24 pm CST
- Amended CCRs_Phase 1 Last Updated 29 Dec 2:21 pm CST
- Amended Plat Last Updated 29 Dec 2:22 pm CST
- As-Built Survey - Lot 5 Last Updated 9 Feb 12:39 pm CST
- Broker Flyer Last Updated 20 Mar 12:40 pm CDT
- Bylaws Last Updated 29 Dec 2:22 pm CST
- Comparable Land/Lot Sales Last Updated 15 Feb 12:23 pm CST
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 13 Jul 6:23 pm CDT
- Parking Agreement_Phases 1 and 2 Last Updated 29 Dec 2:23 pm CST
- Revised Plat - Lot 5, Phase II Last Updated 14 Feb 6:27 pm CST
- Revised Plat - Lot 7, Phase I Last Updated 15 Feb 12:29 pm CST
- Revised Plat - Lot 9, Phase I Last Updated 15 Feb 12:28 pm CST
- Topo & Tree Survey - Lot 5 Last Updated 9 Feb 12:40 pm CST
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 19 Jun 8:24 pm CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 20 Jun 5:35 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 20 Jun 6:07 pm CDT
- Information About Brokerage Services Last Updated 14 Feb 12:36 pm CST
- Republic Escrow's General Sub-Escrow Provisions Last Updated 20 Jun 6:28 pm CDT
- Sample Purchase Agreement & Tender Offer Addendum Last Updated 20 Jun 6:23 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: WestMark Commercial, TX license #9000344
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.