Garland, TX 75040
Dallas County View Map
This online Tender Offering is for Firewheel Village, a ±148,870 SF retail shopping center located in one of the top performing retail submarkets in the DFW metroplex. The property boasts a 97% occupancy rate.
Property highlights/features as follows:
- Credit anchor tenants: Hobby Lobby, Big Lots, Mardel
- Below market rental rates
- Originally constructed in 1995; massive renovation completed in 2002
- Solid in-place NOI: $1,003,230
- 80% of GLA occupied by credit tenants
- 647 total parking spaces; parking ratio of 4.35/1000
Please review all due diligence documents and terms of sale in the downloadable documents section below.
Downloadable DocumentsEvent Information
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 18 Aug 11:53 pm CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 16 Mar 5:13 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 20 Mar 12:21 pm CDT
- Big Lots CAM Last Updated 20 Mar 2:49 pm CDT
- Comparable Sales Last Updated 24 Mar 7:41 pm CDT
- Dallas Co Plat Last Updated 27 Mar 5:04 pm CDT
- Demographic & Income Profile Last Updated 17 Mar 2:02 pm CDT
- Firewheel Operating Statement - 2016 Last Updated 20 Mar 2:56 pm CDT
- Firewheel Property Taxes - November 2016 Last Updated 20 Mar 6:48 pm CDT
- Firewheel Rent Roll - January 2017 Last Updated 20 Mar 2:55 pm CDT
- Firewheel Zoning Last Updated 27 Mar 5:04 pm CDT
- Hobby Lobby CAM Last Updated 20 Mar 2:57 pm CDT
- Indicative Pricing - 10 Year Projection Last Updated 24 Mar 4:02 pm CDT
- Mardel CAM Last Updated 20 Mar 2:58 pm CDT
- Marketing Information Last Updated 27 Mar 5:25 pm CDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 24 Mar 6:48 pm CDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 20 Mar 12:25 pm CDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 20 Mar 12:24 pm CDT
- Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 20 Mar 12:28 pm CDT
- Escrow Process Last Updated 20 Mar 12:23 pm CDT
- Texas Real Property Taxes Last Updated 20 Mar 12:30 pm CDT
- Texas Vestings Last Updated 20 Mar 12:29 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: WestMark Commercial, TX license #9000344
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.