Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Tarrant County View Map
THIS PROPERTY IS A DEVELOPERS DREAM!
With the unstoppable growth of the Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, this property would be the ideal investment for a: Hotel, Multi-Family, Multi-Retail, Light Industrial, or Institutional Developer.
This property is perfectly located in the heart of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, in the fast-growing city of Grand Prairie, TX, the 15th largest city in Texas, with a 2016 estimated population of 184,620. The average residents are dual income homeowners in their early 30’s. This ±34.47-acre parcel of land is adjacent to the more affluent residential communities in Grand Prairie and is located just across the street from Sam's Club, the Walmart Supercenter, and only blocks away from the Grand Prairie Premium Outlets.
With a vast array of exciting year-round activities for residents and visitors alike, select recreational amenities/attractions, 15 minutes or less from this property, include:
Additional Investor/Developer benefits include:
Paste the following link into your browser for more information and to access the Grand Prairie Visitors Guide:
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- 2015 Appraisal Last Updated 5 Jun 7:11 pm CDT
- 2016 Tax Information Last Updated 5 Jun 7:11 pm CDT
- Broker's Offering Memorandum Last Updated 5 Jun 7:12 pm CDT
- Flood Insurance Rate Map Last Updated 12 Jul 3:06 pm CDT
- Ft. Worth Apartment Data Last Updated 21 Aug 6:05 pm CDT
- Grand Prairie Apartment Data Last Updated 21 Aug 6:06 pm CDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 21 Jun 4:02 pm CDT
- Plat 1 Last Updated 5 Jun 7:14 pm CDT
- Plat 2 Last Updated 5 Jun 7:14 pm CDT
- Property Sheet Last Updated 5 Jun 7:14 pm CDT
- Survey - Certified Last Updated 5 Jun 7:15 pm CDT
- Surveyor's Field Notes Last Updated 5 Jun 7:15 pm CDT
- Tax Rollback Procedure Last Updated 5 Jun 7:15 pm CDT
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 20 Jul 10:34 pm CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 5 Jun 7:03 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 6 Jun 11:28 am CDT
- SAMPLE Contractual Documents_TX_WMO Last Updated 6 Jun 7:08 pm CDT
- SAMPLE General Sub-Escrow Provisions Last Updated 6 Jun 11:51 am CDT
- TX Agency Information Last Updated 9 Aug 5:13 pm CDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 6 Jun 11:34 am CDT
- Escrow Process Last Updated 6 Jun 11:33 am CDT
- Schedule of Escrow Fees and Services Last Updated 6 Jun 11:36 am CDT
- Tender Offer FAQs Last Updated 6 Jun 11:35 am CDT
- Texas Real Property Taxes Last Updated 6 Jun 11:41 am CDT
- Texas Vestings Last Updated 6 Jun 11:41 am CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: WestMark Commercial, TX license #9000344
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.