Churchill County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
- A total of ±640 acres; 160 ac/ft Fireball Valley Water
- NLR ID: 1011
- APN: 004-331-10
- Township: T23N
- Range: R25E
- Section: 11
- Zoning: RR-20 (see Downloadable Documents section below for zoning information)
- Power: Yes - 345 kV
- Easements: Gas/Electric
Churchill County is a county located in the western U.S. state of Nevada. As of the 2010 census, the population was 24,877. Its county seat is Fallon. The county, named after Mexican-American War hero brevet Brigadier General Sylvester Churchill, was formed in 1861. Churchill County comprises the Fallon, NV Micropolitan Statistical Area. It is located in northwestern Nevada.
Churchill County is noteworthy in that it owns and operates the local telephone carrier, Churchill County Communications.
***THE ABOVE STILL PHOTOS MAY NOT BE OF THE SUBJECT PROPERTY BUT ARE GENERALLY REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PROPERTIES INCLUDED IN THE NEVADA LAND RUSH SALE. PROPERTIES VARY IN LOCATION, TERRAIN, VIEWS, WATER AVAILABILITY AND AMENITIES. PROSPECTIVE BUYERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO PERSONALLY VISIT PROPERTIES OF INTEREST BEFORE SUBMITTING THEIR BIDS.***
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Churchill County Assessment Roll Last Updated 6 Jun 4:45 pm PDT
- Churchill County Master Plan Last Updated 17 May 1:55 pm PDT
- Churchill County Zoning Last Updated 11 May 11:40 am PDT
- Fireball Valley Water - Map Last Updated 20 Jul 5:54 pm PDT
- Fireball Valley Water - Permit Last Updated 20 Jul 5:55 pm PDT
- GIS Map 1 Last Updated 8 May 1:39 pm PDT
- GIS Map 2 Last Updated 11 May 11:47 am PDT
- Parcel Information Report Last Updated 6 Jun 4:44 pm PDT
- Plat Map Last Updated 6 Jun 4:44 pm PDT
- Plat Map Last Updated 11 May 11:47 am PDT
- RR-20 Zoning Information Last Updated 17 May 4:09 pm PDT
- Secured Property Detail Last Updated 6 Jun 4:43 pm PDT
- Secured Tax Inquiry Detail Last Updated 6 Jun 4:46 pm PDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 20 Jul 8:30 pm PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 30 May 12:21 pm PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 5 Jun 2:09 pm PDT
- Evergreen Note Servicing Checklist and Servicing Agreement Last Updated 2 Jun 4:08 pm PDT
- Evergreen Note Servicing Solutions Last Updated 2 Jun 4:09 pm PDT
- Fax Coversheet and Credit App for Seller Financing Last Updated 2 Jun 1:09 pm PDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
New Nevada Lands LLC
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
The Preferred Lender for this event is New Nevada Lands, LLC. Although you may seek financing from any source and include a financing contingency with your Tender Offer, New Nevada Lands, LLC is very familiar with each of the Nevada Land Rush properties and is prepared to provide you, subject to its qualification process, with a fixed rate, fully amortized, 15 year loan. pursuant to the below terms.
Financing Terms and Mortgage Calculator
If you would like to be contacted by the Preferred Lender, please complete the form below to submit your contact information directly to their representative handling this Auction who will respond in a timely manner.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
You are under no obligation to prequalify with New Nevada Lands LLC.
To view the form, please Log In.
Broker of Record for this property: LFC Marketing Services, Inc., NV license #B.0076222.CORP
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.