Pershing County View Map
- ±640 acres
- APN: 003-051-29
- NLR ID: 1084
- Township: T30N
- Range: R29E
- Section: 27
- Zoning: AMR (see Downloadable Documents section below for zoning information)
- Power: No
Pershing County is a county located in U.S. state of Nevada. As of the 2010 census, the population was 6,753. Its county seat is Lovelock. The county was named after army general John J. Pershing (1860–1948). It was formed from Humboldt County in 1919, and the last county to be established in Nevada. The Black Rock Desert, location for the annual Burning Man festival, is partially located in the county.
The county is listed as Nevada Historical Marker 17. The marker is located at the courthouse in Lovelock.
***THE ABOVE STILL PHOTOS MAY NOT BE OF THE SUBJECT PROPERTY BUT ARE GENERALLY REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PROPERTIES INCLUDED IN THE NEVADA LAND RUSH SALE. PROPERTIES VARY IN LOCATION, TERRAIN, VIEWS, WATER AVAILABILITY AND AMENITIES. PROSPECTIVE BUYERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO PERSONALLY VISIT PROPERTIES OF INTEREST BEFORE SUBMITTING THEIR TENDER BIDS.***
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Map Last Updated 11 May 3:54 pm PDT
- Map 1 Last Updated 11 May 3:54 pm PDT
- Pershing County Large Map Inserts Last Updated 17 May 2:02 pm PDT
- Pershing County Letter Map Inserts Last Updated 17 May 2:02 pm PDT
- Pershing County Master Plan - Water Resources Last Updated 17 May 2:01 pm PDT
- Pershing County Revised Master Plan Last Updated 17 May 2:00 pm PDT
- Pershing County Zoning Last Updated 11 May 3:42 pm PDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 21 Apr 7:56 pm PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 5 Jun 2:11 pm PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 24 Oct 3:36 pm PDT
- Evergreen Note Servicing Checklist and Servicing Agreement Last Updated 2 Jun 4:08 pm PDT
- Evergreen Note Servicing Solutions Last Updated 2 Jun 4:09 pm PDT
- Fax Coversheet and Credit App for Seller Financing Last Updated 2 Jun 1:09 pm PDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
New Nevada Lands LLC
The Preferred Lender for this event is New Nevada Lands, LLC. Although you may seek financing from any source and include a financing contingency with your Tender Offer, New Nevada Lands, LLC is very familiar with each of the Nevada Land Rush properties and is prepared to provide you, subject to its qualification process, with a fixed rate, fully amortized, 15 year loan. pursuant to the below terms.
Financing Terms and Mortgage Calculator
Broker of Record for this property: LFC Marketing Services, Inc., NV license #B0076222.CORP
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.