Lander County View Map
- ±147 acres
- NLR ID: 1686
- APN: 010-150-29
- Township: T33N
- Range: R45E
- Section: 27
- Zoning: A3 (see Downloadable Documents section below for zoning information)
- Power: No
Lander County is a county located in the U.S. state of Nevada. As of the 2010 census, the population was 5,775. Its county seat is Battle Mountain. Lander County was one of the original nine counties created in 1861, and was named for Frederick W. Lander, chief engineer of a federal wagon route through the area in 1857. He later served as Special Indian Agent in the area, and died during the Civil War in Virginia in 1862 at the rank of brigadier general.
Created in 1861, Lander County sprang forth as the result of a mining boom on the Reese River, along the old pony express line; taking a considerable portion of Churchill and Humboldt counties with it. Eventually, Lander County would be known as the "mother of counties" since three other counties in Nevada were formed from it: Elko, White Pine, and Eureka. Its first county seat was Jacobsville in 1862 which was soon after moved to Austin in 1863 and finally Battle Mountain in 1979.
***THE ABOVE STILL PHOTOS MAY NOT BE OF THE SUBJECT PROPERTY BUT ARE GENERALLY REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PROPERTIES INCLUDED IN THE NEVADA LAND RUSH SALE. PROPERTIES VARY IN LOCATION, TERRAIN, VIEWS, WATER AVAILABILITY AND AMENITIES. PROSPECTIVE BUYERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO PERSONALLY VISIT PROPERTIES OF INTEREST BEFORE SUBMITTING THEIR TENDER OFFERS.***
Downloadable DocumentsEvent Information
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 20 Sep 2:41 am PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 5 Jun 2:17 pm PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 10 Jul 1:52 pm PDT
- Evergreen Note Servicing Checklist and Servicing Agreement Last Updated 2 Jun 4:08 pm PDT
- Evergreen Note Servicing Solutions Last Updated 2 Jun 4:09 pm PDT
- Fax Coversheet and Credit App for Seller Financing Last Updated 2 Jun 1:09 pm PDT
- A1-3 Zoning Information Last Updated 17 May 4:13 pm PDT
- Ag Parcel Acreage Last Updated 7 Jun 4:42 pm PDT
- Flood Zone Map Last Updated 7 Jun 4:43 pm PDT
- Lander County Master Plan Last Updated 17 May 1:52 pm PDT
- Legal Description Last Updated 7 Jun 4:43 pm PDT
- Location Map-1 Last Updated 8 Jun 12:20 pm PDT
- Location Map-2 Last Updated 8 Jun 12:20 pm PDT
- Location Map-3 Last Updated 8 Jun 12:21 pm PDT
- Location Map-4 Last Updated 8 Jun 12:21 pm PDT
- Sales Data Detail Last Updated 7 Jun 4:44 pm PDT
- Secured Tax Inquiry Detail Last Updated 7 Jun 4:45 pm PDT
- Zoning Map Last Updated 7 Jun 4:45 pm PDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
New Nevada Lands LLC
The Preferred Lender for this event is New Nevada Lands, LLC. Although you may seek financing from any source and include a financing contingency with your Tender Offer, New Nevada Lands, LLC is very familiar with each of the Nevada Land Rush properties and is prepared to provide you, subject to its qualification process, with a fixed rate, fully amortized, 15 year loan. pursuant to the below terms.
Financing Terms and Mortgage Calculator
Broker of Record for this property: LFC Marketing Services, Inc., NV license #B0076222.CORP
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.