Elko County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
- ±640 acres
- NLR ID: 1815
- APN: 006-550-012
- Township: T36N
- Range: R57E
- Section: 35
- Zoning: OS (see Downloadable Documents section below for zoning information)
- Legal Access: Yes - via I-80, Exit 317/Columbia River Blvd
- Power: No
Elko County is a county located in the northeastern corner of the U.S. state of Nevada. As of the 2010 census, the population was 48,818. Its county seat is Elko. Elko County is the fourth-largest county by area in the contiguous United States, ranking lower when the boroughs of Alaska are included. It is one of only 10 counties in the U.S. with more than 10,000 square miles of area.
Elko County is part of the Elko, NV Micropolitan Statistical Area. It contains 49.8 percent of the Duck Valley Indian Reservation, set up in the late 19th century for the Shoshone-Paiute peoples; they are a federally recognized tribe. Although slightly more than 50% of the reservation is located across the border in Owyhee County, Idaho, the majority of tribal members live on the Nevada side. The total land area of the reservation is 450.391 square miles.
***THE ABOVE STILL PHOTOS MAY NOT BE OF THE SUBJECT PROPERTY BUT ARE GENERALLY REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PROPERTIES INCLUDED IN THE NEVADA LAND RUSH SALE. PROPERTIES VARY IN LOCATION, TERRAIN, VIEWS, WATER AVAILABILITY AND AMENITIES. PROSPECTIVE BUYERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO PERSONALLY VISIT PROPERTIES OF INTEREST BEFORE SUBMITTING THEIR BIDS.***
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Elko County General Open Space Plan Last Updated 17 May 2:39 pm PDT
- Legal Description Last Updated 8 Jun 12:07 pm PDT
- Location Map-1 Last Updated 8 Jun 12:08 pm PDT
- Location Map-2 Last Updated 8 Jun 12:08 pm PDT
- OS Zoning Information Last Updated 17 May 4:16 pm PDT
- Sales Data Detail Last Updated 8 Jun 12:08 pm PDT
- Secured Property Detail Last Updated 6 Jun 6:19 pm PDT
- Secured Tax Inquiry Detail Last Updated 6 Jun 6:19 pm PDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 21 Mar 10:34 pm PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 24 Oct 3:36 pm PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 5 Jun 2:16 pm PDT
- Evergreen Note Servicing Checklist and Servicing Agreement Last Updated 2 Jun 4:08 pm PDT
- Evergreen Note Servicing Solutions Last Updated 2 Jun 4:09 pm PDT
- Fax Coversheet and Credit App for Seller Financing Last Updated 2 Jun 1:09 pm PDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
New Nevada Lands LLC
The Preferred Lender for this event is New Nevada Lands, LLC. Although you may seek financing from any source and include a financing contingency with your Tender Offer, New Nevada Lands, LLC is very familiar with each of the Nevada Land Rush properties and is prepared to provide you, subject to its qualification process, with a fixed rate, fully amortized, 15 year loan. pursuant to the below terms.
Financing Terms and Mortgage Calculator
Broker of Record for this property: LFC Marketing Services, Inc., NV license #B0076222.CORP
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.