Whiteface, TX 79379
Cochran County View Map
- Wire Transfer
- International Deposit
- Credit Card
This online Tender Offer is for Girlstown, USA, a private/secluded ±1,426-acre multi-purpose campus located ±10 miles south of Whiteface at 2490 State HWY 1780 in eastern Cochran County, Texas. The improved portion of the campus sits on ±126 acres of the property and includes amenities such as dormitories, staff housing, daycare center with outdoor play equipment, chapel, school, medical clinic, maintenance shop, swimming pool, gym with basketball hoops and rock climbing wall, barn, fire station and fire truck, and more. The remaining ±1,200 acres are currently leased for pasturage and grazing of cattle for $13,200/annum (expires January 2019). Select highlights/amenities of this unique property are as follows:
- Turnkey campus facility
- Accessible from Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport
- 15 minutes or less from South Plains College
- Playground and sports equipment will convey
- Duck pond
- Onsite wells provide water to the campus
- Property currently generates income
This Texas real estate property originally offered a temporary shelter for girls, but developed to provide a stable, long-term home environment for abused and neglected girls and in the later twentieth century expanded services to include predelinquent, delinquent, troubled, and at-risk children. Given the unique features of this sprawling Texas property, this investment would be the perfect fit for:
- Church retreat or summer camp
- Children's summer camp
- Working dude ranch
- Drug treatment/rehab center
- Safe house for victims of domestic violence/abuse
- Retirement center
- Town community center
- Worker housing for oil companies
Whiteface, Texas is located on State Highway 114, ±44 miles west of Lubbock and ±12 miles southeast of Morton, the Cochran County seat. According to the Handbook of Texas, "The name of the town came from rancher C. C. Slaughter's Whiteface Camp and Whiteface Pasture, which were named in turn for the cattle on his ranch." By 1924, Slaughter's son-in-law, Ira P. DeLoache, turned the ranch into the new community of Whiteface. The community was moved several miles the next year to be at the railroad. Oil was discovered near the town in 1937. It was incorporated in 1945.
Downloadable DocumentsEvent Information
- Tender Offer Deposit Last Updated 20 Sep 6:42 am CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 25 May 1:46 pm CDT
- How to Tender an Offer Last Updated 8 May 12:43 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (PLEASE READ BEFORE TENDERING AN OFFER) Last Updated 24 May 2:51 pm CDT
- 2010 Detailed Cost Sheet - Fully Operational (Licensed/Regulated) Last Updated 23 May 11:31 am CDT
- 2016 Detailed Cost Sheet - Partially Operational (Unregulated) Last Updated 23 May 11:30 am CDT
- 3 Onsite Sewer Facility Investigation Reports Last Updated 23 May 2:44 pm CDT
- Broker Flyer Last Updated 24 May 4:27 pm CDT
- Building Square Footages Last Updated 26 May 11:04 am CDT
- Detailed Property Description Last Updated 30 May 5:00 pm CDT
- Floor Plans & Exit Routes Last Updated 24 May 11:26 am CDT
- Grazing Lease Last Updated 23 May 11:26 am CDT
- Location Map of Wells 1-3 Last Updated 15 May 11:27 am CDT
- Maintenance Worksheet Last Updated 22 Jun 2:31 pm CDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 11 Aug 4:55 pm CDT
- Petroleum Storage Tank Registration Last Updated 23 May 2:54 pm CDT
- Plat of Survey Last Updated 24 May 5:22 pm CDT
- REI - Permitted Onsite Sewage Facilities Last Updated 23 May 2:46 pm CDT
- TCEQ - UST Registration & Self-Certification Form Last Updated 23 May 2:48 pm CDT
- Water Well Information Last Updated 3 Jul 10:34 am CDT
- Well 1 Data Last Updated 15 May 11:32 am CDT
- Well 2 Data Last Updated 15 May 11:32 am CDT
- Well 3 Data Last Updated 15 May 11:33 am CDT
- SAMPLE Contractual Documents Last Updated 12 Jul 6:18 pm CDT
- Sample General Sub-Escrow Provisions Last Updated 12 Jul 6:19 pm CDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 8 May 12:41 pm CDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 8 May 12:41 pm CDT
- Escrow Process Last Updated 8 May 12:42 pm CDT
- Preliminary Title Report Last Updated 10 Jul 4:33 pm CDT
- Republic Escrow Fee Schedule Last Updated 22 May 5:46 pm CDT
- Texas Real Property Taxes Last Updated 8 May 12:45 pm CDT
- Texas Vestings Last Updated 8 May 12:44 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
The dates below are currently set for public viewing:
|Monday||Jul. 10||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM||TOUR BEGINS AT 9 AM|
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: WestMark Commercial, TX license #9000344
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
What is a Tender OfferTM?
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.