Portales, NM 88130
Roosevelt County View Map
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
This online auction is for a former Coca-Cola bottling/distribution center comprised of 2 buildings of ±164,500 and ±5,720 square feet on ±32 acres of land. The property is located along U.S. Highway 70 in the southwest portion of Portales, New Mexico.
Highlights/features of this property are as follows:
- Building Improvements include main processing plant/office, service garage & storage shed
- ±794' of frontage along e/s of S Industrial Dr; ±2,210' of frontage along the s/s of W 18th St; & ±868' along the w/s of BN&SF Railroad & US Hwy 70
- Direct access from the s/s of 18th St & the e/s of S Industrial Dr
- Site is generally level in topography
- Site is zoned M-1 (Light Manufacturing District); allowable uses in this district may include, but not limited to: office use, retail use, service use, warehouse buildings, distribution centers, etc.
- 85 onsite parking spaces
- Access to public utilities (City of Portales)
Portales is a city in and the county seat of Roosevelt County, New Mexico. The population was 12,280 at the 2010 census. Portales is located near the larger city of Clovis as well as Cannon Air Force Base, a major contributor to the economy of the region.
Eastern New Mexico University opened in Portales in 1934 and has grown to become the third largest university in the state. Portales is one of the largest producers of Valencia peanuts in the United States and is the nation's top producer of Certified Organic peanut butter. Portales is home to over about 40 dairies and a major US dairy solids plant, together producing and exporting hundreds of millions of dollars of local milk products each year. Portales is the principal city of the Portales Micropolitan Statistical Area, which is part of the larger Clovis-Portales Combined Statistical Area, including Clovis, 19 miles away and Cannon Air Force Base, 13 miles away.
Arts and cultural offerings emanate from Eastern New Mexico University, the third largest state university in New Mexico. Portales ranks in the top 20% of US cities for racial diversity, percentage of college educated adults, and percentage of people who walk or bike to work. Portales rates in the top 10% of US cities for a short commute, rent affordability, and low taxes.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 20 Sep 6:43 am CDT
- Access Agreement (MUST BE EXECUTED AND SUBMITTED TO AUCTION MANAGER PRIOR TO VIEWING THE PROPERTY) Last Updated 23 Aug 3:36 pm CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 13 Jul 2:02 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 2 Aug 11:26 am CDT
- 2016 Appraisal Report Last Updated 13 Jun 3:13 pm CDT
- City of Portales Zoning Map Last Updated 14 Jun 3:03 pm CDT
- FEMA Flood Zone Definitions Last Updated 26 Jul 12:24 pm CDT
- Flood Maps W. 18th Portales Last Updated 26 Jul 12:25 pm CDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 8 Aug 10:25 am CDT
- Phase I ESA Last Updated 13 Jun 3:11 pm CDT
- Phase II ESA Last Updated 13 Jun 3:11 pm CDT
- Property Brochure & August 2016 Demographics Last Updated 2 Aug 2:22 pm CDT
- Survey Last Updated 13 Jun 3:13 pm CDT
- Sample General Escrow Provisions Last Updated 23 Aug 2:33 pm CDT
- Sample Real Estate Sale Agreement Last Updated 23 Aug 2:32 pm CDT
- 2012 Title Report - Parcel 1 Last Updated 14 Jun 1:25 pm CDT
- 2012 Title Report - Parcel 2 Last Updated 14 Jun 1:26 pm CDT
- New Mexico Real Property Taxes Last Updated 13 Jun 3:15 pm CDT
- New Mexico Vestings Last Updated 13 Jun 3:15 pm CDT
- Republic Escrow Fee Schedule & Services Last Updated 14 Jun 12:19 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Town & Country Real Estate, Inc., NM license #14145
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.