Louisville, KY 40210
Jefferson County View Map
This online auction is for a former Coca-Cola bottling/distribution center comprised of ±318,000 square feet of improved office/warehouse space on ±13.7 acres of land in Louisville, Kentucky. The property includes 4 separate tax parcels (A-D).
Highlights/features of this property are as follows:
- Industrial facility built in various stages from 1947, 1965, 1970, & 1979
- Zoned EZ-1 (Enterprise Zone/C2 Commercial & M3 Industrial)
- 3 buildings total w/truck dock doors, drive-in truck bays, ±49,000 SF of office & ±269,000 SF of warehouse/manufacturing space, ceiling heights from ±20'-22', & sprinklers
- Adequate parking (±200 usable spaces)
- Multiple points of ingress/egress
- Relatively level topography
- All utilities available to site
- Located outside a floodplain
Louisville is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the 30th-most populous city in the United States. It is one of two cities in Kentucky designated as first-class, the other being the state's second-largest city of Lexington. Louisville is the historical seat and, since 2003, the nominal seat of Jefferson County.
Louisville is one of the oldest cities west of the Appalachian Mountains, and was the founding city of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad, which grew into a 6,000-mile (9,700 km) system across 13 states. Today, the city is known as the home of the Kentucky Derby, Kentucky Fried Chicken, the University of Louisville and its Louisville Cardinals athletic teams, Louisville Slugger baseball bats, and three of Kentucky's six Fortune 500 companies.Its main airport is also the site of United Parcel Service's worldwide air hub.
The Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), sometimes also referred to as Kentuckiana, includes Louisville-Jefferson County and 12 surrounding counties, seven in Kentucky and five in Southern Indiana. As of 2014, the MSA had a population of 1,269,702, ranking 43rd nationally.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 Feb 1:51 am EST
- Access Agreement (MUST BE EXECUTED AND SUBMITTED TO AUCTION MANAGER PRIOR TO VIEWING THE PROPERTY) Last Updated 23 Aug 4:33 pm EDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 13 Jul 3:17 pm EDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 2 Aug 12:27 pm EDT
- 2015 Appraisal Last Updated 13 Jun 5:21 pm EDT
- 2015 Survey Last Updated 13 Jun 5:22 pm EDT
- Floor Plan Last Updated 13 Jun 5:22 pm EDT
- Legal Description Last Updated 13 Jun 5:22 pm EDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 15 Sep 7:09 pm EDT
- Phase I ESA - Part 1A Last Updated 14 Jun 2:08 pm EDT
- Phase I ESA - Part 1B Last Updated 14 Jun 2:19 pm EDT
- Phase I ESA - Part 2 Last Updated 13 Jun 7:35 pm EDT
- Phase I ESA - Part 3 Last Updated 13 Jun 7:35 pm EDT
- Phase I ESA - Part 4 Last Updated 13 Jun 7:36 pm EDT
- Phase II ESA Last Updated 14 Jun 1:29 pm EDT
- Zoning District Basics - Metro Louisville, KY Last Updated 14 Jun 3:56 pm EDT
- Zoning Report Last Updated 13 Jun 5:24 pm EDT
- Sample General Sub-Escrow Provisions Last Updated 18 Sep 1:44 pm EDT
- Sample Real Estate Sale Agreement Last Updated 18 Sep 1:44 pm EDT
- 2015 Title Commitment Last Updated 14 Jun 2:24 pm EDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 2 Aug 1:50 pm EDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 2 Aug 1:49 pm EDT
- Kentucky Real Property Taxes Last Updated 2 Aug 1:47 pm EDT
- Kentucky Vestings Last Updated 2 Aug 1:47 pm EDT
- Republic Escrow Fee Schedule & Services Last Updated 14 Jun 2:22 pm EDT
- Schedule of Escrow Fees and Services Last Updated 2 Aug 1:49 pm EDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Gant Hill & Associates, LLC, KY license #45425
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.