Conway, AR 72033
Faulkner County View Map
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
This online auction is for a ±254,000 SF industrial building on ±16.45 acres of land, located at 700 S. German Lane, Conway, Arkansas. Features/highlights are as follows:
- Property boasts good visibility, traffic volume & access
- Used primarily for warehouse storage/light manufacturing
- Zoning: I-3 (Intensive Industrial District); current usage in conformance; City & County pushing for retail uses
- Site is relatively level and is said to drain adequately
- Public utilities, including city water, sewer, electricity & telecommunications in place
- Primarily prefabricated steel building on a concrete slab
- Building is fully insulated and parts have sprinklers
- Building has multiple entrance doors, canopies & loading docks w/15 ground-level overhead doors & 18 dock-high overhead doors that are 12' high & 10' wide
- Site improvements include asphalt parking, sidewalks & chain link fencing
- Building is partially leased (30% occupancy)
Conway is the county seat of Faulkner County and located in the state's most populous Metropolitan Statistical Area, Central Arkansas. Although sometimes considered a suburb of Little Rock, Conway is unique in that the majority of its residents do not commute out of the city to work. The city also serves as a regional shopping, educational, work, healthcare, sports, and cultural hub for Faulkner County and surrounding areas. Conway's growth can be attributed to its jobs in technology and higher education with its largest employers being Acxiom, the University of Central Arkansas, Conway Regional Health System, Hewlett Packard, Hendrix College, Virco Manufacturing, Snap-on, Insight Enterprises, and many technology start up companies. Conway is home to three post-secondary educational institutions, earning it the nickname "The City of Colleges."
As of the 2016 Census Estimate, the city proper had a total population of 65,300, making Conway the seventh largest city in Arkansas. Central Arkansas, the Little Rock–North Little Rock–Conway, AR Metropolitan Statistical Area, is ranked 75th largest in the United States with 734,622 people in 2016. Conway is part of the larger Little Rock–North Little Rock, AR Combined Statistical Area, which in 2016 had a population of 905,847, and ranked the country's 60th largest CSA.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 18 Aug 11:46 pm CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 27 Jun 5:02 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 28 Jun 3:14 pm CDT
- 1997 Environmental Site Assessment Report Last Updated 27 Jun 6:12 pm CDT
- 2009 Limited Asbestos Report Last Updated 27 Jun 6:13 pm CDT
- 2012 Appraisal Last Updated 18 Jul 2:15 pm CDT
- Building Repairs and Roof Expenses Last Updated 3 Jul 12:20 pm CDT
- Lease 1 Last Updated 18 Jul 2:25 pm CDT
- Lease 2 Last Updated 18 Jul 11:36 am CDT
- Lease 3 Last Updated 18 Jul 11:37 am CDT
- Lease 4 Last Updated 18 Jul 2:26 pm CDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 25 Jul 3:33 pm CDT
- Parcel Details - AR County Data Last Updated 27 Jun 6:11 pm CDT
- Perimeter Building Plan Last Updated 17 Jul 4:23 pm CDT
- Rent Roll Last Updated 18 Jul 2:29 pm CDT
- Seller Property Disclosure Last Updated 27 Jun 6:14 pm CDT
- Site Plan and CAD Drawings Last Updated 17 Jul 6:30 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Newmark Grubb Arkansas, AR license #PB00042821
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.