Fountain, CO 80817
El Paso County View Map
This Online Auction is for Cactus Creek Ranch, an ±85.66-acre equestrian center located at 18550 Midway Ranch Road, Fountain, Colorado.
Completed in the mid 1980's, Cactus Creek Ranch was developed as Colorado's premier equestrian events center. The ranch is highly visible from Interstate 25 (I-25) and provides easy access to events and equestrian layovers. Existing improvements include, but are not limited to:
- 110 indoor horse stalls in 4 barns
- 3 outdoor + 2 indoor arenas
- 2 covered round pens + multiple outdoor pens and paddocks
- Nine (9) 4-acre pastures
- Owner's home + Manager's home
- 5 rental homes, 5-room bunkhouse/motel + 4 apartments
- Vet/breeding barn + shoeing facility
- Multiple hay & storage barns + oversized 9,600 SF commercial steel building currently home to the Corvette Center
- 2 permitted wells + deed for 1/2 shared well
- Ten (10) 400-amp electrical boxes
- Multiple septic systems
- Zoned A-5 Agriculture
- Deeded green access to bordering 640 acres for riding & motorized recreation
El Paso County is one of the 64 counties of the state of Colorado. The 2014 Census recorded a population of 663,519, estimating it as the second most populous county in Colorado, after the City and County of Denver. The county seat is Colorado Springs, the second most populous city in Colorado.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Annual Operating Data (APOD) Last Updated 11 Jul 11:47 am MDT
- FEMA Flood Map Last Updated 11 Jul 11:48 am MDT
- Improvement Location Certificate, Outlines & Measurements Last Updated 12 Jul 3:17 pm MDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 14 Sep 6:07 pm MDT
- Septic Information Last Updated 11 Jul 11:48 am MDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Jun 7:25 pm MDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 13 Nov 10:03 am MST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 24 Oct 5:07 pm MDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Hoff & Leigh, CO license #EA040047474
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.