Lubbock, TX 79407
Lubbock County View Map
This ONLINE AUCTION is for ±13.9 acres of land (subject to survey) zoned M-1/C-4 and IP/IH. 4515 Milwaukee Ave. is a prime development site near the Canyon West Shopping Center. The Property is located near the intersection of Marsha Sharp Freeway (US Hwy 62/82) and Milwaukee Avenue and is adjacent the Anatole at City View, a 225-unit apartment complex.
Suggested uses include: apartments, retail, hotel, medical office/lab, and assisted living.
Lubbock is the county seat of Lubbock County. The city is located in the northwestern part of the state, a region known historically and geographically as the Llano Estacado and ecologically is part of the southern end of the High Plains. According to a 2015 Census estimate, Lubbock had a population of 249,042, making it the 83rd-most populous city in the US and the 11th-most populous city in Texas. The city is the economic center of the Lubbock metropolitan area, which has a projected 2020 population of 327,424.
Lubbock was selected as the 12th-best place to start a small business by CNNMoney.com. CNN mentioned the city's traditional business atmosphere: low rent for commercial space, central location, and cooperative city government. Lubbock is also home to Texas Tech University, the sixth-largest college by enrollment in the state.
The legacy of Buddy Holly lives on in his birthplace of Lubbock, where a museum, a walk of fame and an annual music festival honor musicians hailing from the area. Its museums shed light on the agricultural and military history of the region. Lubbock's many parks, golf courses and wineries provide a relaxing break from it all. Add to all of this a hopping nightlife and Lubbock truly is the "Hub City" of activity in the South Plains area.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Flood Zone Aerial Map Last Updated 16 Nov 6:28 pm CST
- Flood Zone Contour Map Last Updated 16 Nov 6:29 pm CST
- IP & IH Definitions Last Updated 20 Nov 11:28 am CST
- IP & IH Zoning Information Last Updated 20 Nov 11:28 am CST
- July 2017 Demographic and Income Report Last Updated 24 Jul 2:53 pm CDT
- July 2017 Restaurant Specialty Report Last Updated 24 Jul 2:56 pm CDT
- July 2017 Retail Specialty Report Last Updated 24 Jul 2:57 pm CDT
- June 2017 Apartment Data - Lubbock Last Updated 5 Jul 12:08 pm CDT
- June 2017 Apartment Data - Lubbock Review Last Updated 19 Jul 1:01 pm CDT
- M-1 and C-4 Zoning Information Last Updated 20 Jul 2:54 pm CDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 20 Dec 3:10 pm CST
- May 2017 Industry Composition and Wages by Industry Last Updated 24 Jul 2:55 pm CDT
- Platting Map Last Updated 16 Nov 6:30 pm CST
- Property Sketch Last Updated 10 Nov 4:31 pm CST
- Sewer Lines Last Updated 16 Nov 6:31 pm CST
- Traffic Counts 43rd to 50th St. Last Updated 16 Nov 6:09 pm CST
- Water Lines Last Updated 16 Nov 6:38 pm CST
- Zoning Map Last Updated 16 Nov 5:59 pm CST
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Aug 7:14 am CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 15 Jan 5:03 pm CST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 15 Nov 5:11 pm CST
- General Sub-Escrow Provisions Last Updated 31 Jul 5:26 pm CDT
- Information About Brokerage Services Last Updated 24 Jul 6:47 pm CDT
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 20 Nov 4:21 pm CST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: WestMark Commercial, TX license #9000344
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.