Simpsonville, SC 29680
Greenville County View Map
This Online Auction is for a ±0.38-acre commercial site located at 315 SE Main Street, Simpsonville, South Carolina. Simpsonville is a part of one of the hottest real estate markets in the South East. A great balance between business and industry, coupled with a vibrant community, makes Simpsonville, SC a great place to invest in. The City Chamber of Commerce is committed to being a positive and driving force of leadership and advocacy to unite and improve the business community. Simpsonville is part of the "Golden Strip" which is noted for having low unemployment numbers due to having a diversity of industries. In 2017, Simpsonville was named the safest city in South Carolina and was also rated one of the 25 Best Affordable Cities by Money Magazine. Simpsonville is home to the Heritage Park Amphitheatre which is located less than 2 miles from our site. The Amphitheatre hosts some of the most sought-after award-winning musicians in the Country. This venue draws major crowds from all over the State. The property has been cleared of any improvements and is currently vacant.
Select features/highlights are as follows:
- The subject site is not located in a regulated flood hazard area
- Zoning: B-G (Business General)
- Utilities: All available
- Access: At signalized intersection
- Great for restaurants, quick serve, financial services, service shops & office
Simpsonville is a city in Greenville County, South Carolina. It is part of the Greenville–Mauldin–Easley Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 18,238 at the 2010 census, up from 14,352 at the 2000 census. The population had risen to an estimated 20,736 as of 2015.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 Feb 1:54 am EST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 16 Jan 2:07 pm EST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 7 Dec 1:51 pm EST
- 2006 Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Last Updated 11 Jul 3:48 pm EDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 2 Jan 5:49 pm EST
- Property Info, Survey & Suggested Retail Site Plans Last Updated 24 Jul 4:23 pm EDT
- Receipt for 2016 Real Estate Taxes Paid Last Updated 10 Jul 6:43 pm EDT
- S. Main St. Demographics Last Updated 9 Nov 4:22 pm EST
- REC's General Sub-Escrow Provisions Last Updated 6 Sep 1:42 pm EDT
- Sample Purchase Agreement and Addendum Last Updated 6 Sep 1:50 pm EDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 24 Oct 6:58 pm EDT
- Republic Escrow - Escrow FAQ's Last Updated 24 Oct 6:58 pm EDT
- Schedule of Escrow Fees and Services Last Updated 24 Oct 6:51 pm EDT
- South Carolina Real Property Taxes Last Updated 10 Jul 6:33 pm EDT
- South Carolina Title Vestings Last Updated 10 Jul 6:32 pm EDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Colliers International Greenville, SC license #88971
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.