Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Cook County View Map
The online auction is for eighteen (18) individual office condominiums located in Buildings 3115, 3125 and 3135 of the Enterprise Office Center in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
The Subject Suite D (Building 3125), is currently leased and consists of ±655 square feet of rentable/usable area.
The single story office campus was built in 1984 and is located off N. Wilke Road, just north of Rand Road and south of the Dundee Road interchange of Route 53. The campus boasts excellent visibility from the highway and is situated close to nearby shopping, restaurants and services along Route 53.
Select highlights/features of the campus are as follows:
- Professional park-like setting
- Excellent parking access
- 4:1,000 parking ratio
- Convenient access to Route 53
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 Feb 12:47 am CST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 20 Sep 4:01 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 20 Sep 6:07 pm CDT
- Building 3115 - Master Plan Last Updated 2 Oct 4:36 pm CDT
- Building Floor Plan Last Updated 28 Sep 3:23 pm CDT
- Bylaws of Enterprise Office Center Condominiums Last Updated 11 Oct 3:42 pm CDT
- Enterprise Office Center - Plat of Survey Last Updated 27 Sep 6:00 pm CDT
- Owning vs. Leasing Office Space Last Updated 20 Oct 4:18 pm CDT
- Suite D - Tenant Rent Roll as of 083117 Last Updated 6 Oct 4:49 pm CDT
- About Republic Escrow Corporation Last Updated 20 Sep 6:11 pm CDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 20 Sep 6:11 pm CDT
- Illinois Vestings Last Updated 28 Sep 3:56 pm CDT
- Schedule of Escrow Fees and Services Last Updated 20 Sep 6:10 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
Union National Bank
OWNER OCCUPIED FINANCING
OWNER OCCUPIED/INVESTOR FINANCING (SBA 504) FOR BUILDING BUYERS ONLY
Broker of Record for this property: R. C. Wessel & Associates, Ltd., IL license #478.011565
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.