Highway 49 & Zinfandel Parkway
Plymouth, CA 95669
Amador County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
This Online Auction is for a ±167-acre mixed-use development opportunity that includes commercial frontage on Hwy 49 and residential uses throughout the balance of the property, located in the City of Plymouth, Amador County, California. Flat ground and gentle knolls rest below a ridge that offers views of the Sierra Nevada mountains. The property is compatible for standard residential, rural residential, senior housing, and vineyards as part of the iconic Sierra Foothill Wine Appellation.
Just 40 minutes east of downtown Sacramento and 55 minutes from Sacramento International Airport, centrally located in the heart of "Gold Country," the City of Plymouth is the gateway to the Shenandoah Valley of California, an American Viticulture Area that includes portions of Amador County and El Dorado County. The region was first settled during the California Gold Rush in the nineteenth century, and settlers in the region began planting the first grapevines and producing the first wine soon thereafter. In 1983, the region became a designated American Viticulture Area. Shenandoah Valley is the westernmost and, therefore, the least elevated and warmest region within the Sierra Foothills. The high temperatures result in ripe fruit that produce full-bodied, award-winning wines. Currently, there are more than forty-five (45) wineries minutes away from the property, many of which are open daily for wine tasting and tours. This up-and-coming wine region has been recognized by Via and Sunset Magazines, and is making Plymouth a travel – and lifestyle – destination.
For outdoor enthusiasts, with elevations from 900 to 9,000 feet, an area rich with parks and lakes including the Eldorado National Forest and Mokelumne Wilderness, Amador County provides outdoor playgrounds for everyone from toddlers to extreme athletes. Camping, boating, kayaking, swimming, fishing, biking, hiking, hunting, ATV riding, skiing, snowboarding or just enjoying the scenery are all available within a short drive from Plymouth.
Click the link below to access article from The Sacramento Bee regarding the 2017 housing inventory in surrounding areas:
Click the following links below to access more information on Plymouth and other exciting Amador County destinations:www.sandiegomagazine.com www.touramador.com
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 11 Jun 12:52 pm PDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 11 Jun 12:53 pm PDT
- Property Easements Last Updated 1 May 5:09 pm PDT
- Broker Flyer Last Updated 4 Oct 4:58 pm PDT
- Assessor's Parcel Map as of 9/21/17 Last Updated 3 Oct 10:29 am PDT
- City of Plymouth Land Use Zoning Designations and Contacts Last Updated 3 Oct 4:08 pm PDT
- Wastewater Collection System Master Plan Last Updated 15 Mar 1:59 pm PDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Aug 5:15 am PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 6 Jun 12:38 pm PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 26 Jan 10:03 am PST
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 8 Nov 11:24 am PST
- Sample General Escrow Provisions Last Updated 8 Nov 11:25 am PST
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 24 Oct 3:55 pm PDT
- California Real Property & Transfer Taxes Last Updated 11 Oct 11:30 am PDT
- California Vestings Last Updated 3 Oct 9:58 am PDT
- Preliminary Title Report Last Updated 17 Oct 11:34 am PDT
- Republic Escrow - Escrow FAQ's Last Updated 24 Oct 3:57 pm PDT
- Schedule of Escrow Fees and Services Last Updated 20 Sep 4:50 pm PDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Newmark Cornish & Carey, CA license #00777705
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.