Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Orange County View Map
This Auction is for a beautifully maintained/updated 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath estate home with a permitted sauna room + sparkling outdoor pool, relaxing spa, and soothing water feature located in the sought-after equestrian community of Nellie Gail Ranch in Laguna Hills, California. The property was built in 1981/1982, but has been extensively renovated throughout.
In addition to the detailed Property Features list that follows, this beautifully remodeled estate home also boasts a downstairs bedroom and bathroom, Wolf kitchen range and double ovens, Sub-Zero refrigerator, clerestory windows and skylights, impressive stamped concrete circular driveway, and professionally landscaped grounds of more than half an acre.
Nellie Gail Ranch is located in South Orange County and is home to more than 1,400 estates priced at $1,000,000 and up. The neighborhood offers the following amenities:
- A Tennis and Swim Club with 12 tennis courts, a junior Olympic pool, zero-depth wading pool and in-ground spa;
- An Equestrian Center with 96 stalls, 3 large lighted sand arenas, 2 sun pens, round pens, a covered Eurowalker, multiple grooming stalls w/hot and cold water wash racks, and a club house with full kitchen;
- Six (6) parks include play areas, basketball courts, lighting, picnic tables, fitness trails, and a gazebo + during the summer, the Owners Association uses the parks to host fun events and youth sports camps; and
- The neighborhood also features 4 community riding arenas, 28 miles of riding trails, and 50 acres of open space with more than 5,000 trees.
The Nellie Gail Ranch Owners Association (NGROA) dues approximate $124.00/month. For more information on NGROA CC&R's, community events, clubs and committees, homeowner services, recreation, trails, Board meeting minutes, etc., please click here.
Nearby schools include Valencia Elementary School, Lomarena Elementary School and Trabuco Hills High School. The closest grocery stores are Ralphs, Mercado Corona and La Paz Village. Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Kéan Coffee and Dunkin Donuts. Nearby restaurants include The Pizza Store, SUBWAY® Restaurants and Villa Roma Restaurant. The property is situated near El Conejo Park, Mendocino Park and Mandeville Park.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 21 Feb 10:42 pm PST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 18 Sep 2:15 pm PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 24 Oct 2:04 pm PDT
- Assessor's Map Last Updated 18 Sep 4:00 pm PDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 26 Sep 12:24 pm PDT
- Natural Hazards Disclosure (NHD) Full Report Last Updated 27 Sep 3:41 pm PDT
- NGROA 2008 Election Bylaw Changes Last Updated 27 Sep 4:39 pm PDT
- NGROA Architectual Fee & Deposit Schedule Last Updated 27 Sep 4:42 pm PDT
- NGROA Architectural Review Committee Guidelines Last Updated 27 Sep 4:32 pm PDT
- NGROA Architectural Submittal Procedures Last Updated 27 Sep 4:31 pm PDT
- NGROA Articles of Incorporation Last Updated 27 Sep 4:26 pm PDT
- NGROA Bylaws Last Updated 27 Sep 4:27 pm PDT
- NGROA CC&Rs Last Updated 27 Sep 4:25 pm PDT
- NGROA Combined Reserves Study Last Updated 27 Sep 4:39 pm PDT
- NGROA Financial Statements Posted January 2017 Last Updated 27 Sep 4:41 pm PDT
- Property Disclosures Last Updated 26 Sep 10:43 am PDT
- Sample Purchase and Sale Agreement Last Updated 17 Oct 10:30 am PDT
|Saturday||Oct. 21||1:00 PM to 4:00 PM||Open House|
|Sunday||Oct. 22||1:00 PM to 4:00 PM||Open House|
|Custom Built Home|
|Entry Location||Ground Level w/Steps|
|Pool / Spa|
|Fireplace: Living Room|
|Fireplace: Family Room|
|Living Area Flooring||Wood|
|Fireplace: Master Bedroom|
|Bedroom Flooring||Wall-to-Wall Carpet|
|Master Bedroom Fireplace|
|Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Open to Living Room|
|Open to Family Room|
|Formal Dining Room|
|Doors / Windows|
|Six Panel Doors|
|Garage||3 Car Oversized|
|Formal Dining Room|
|Cross Street||La Paz|
|Master Bedroom Balcony|
|Master Bedroom Retreat|
|Fireplace: Location||Family Room|
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Pacific Platinum Properties, Inc., CA license #01860195
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.