Adairsville, GA 30103
Gordon County View Map
- Credit Card
This online auction is for a special-use facility with ±25,000 SF of building space on ±25 acres of land (former Downing Clark Hope Center & Academy) located at 1773 Trimble Hollow Road SE, Adairsville, Georgia.
±25,000 SF of building space includes:
- 72-Bed Dormitory
- Administration Building
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Horse Riding Ring
The property is situated just east of I-75, a heavily traveled GA thoroughfare, ±12 miles south of Calhoun, ±18 miles northeast of Rome, and ±61 miles north of Atlanta. The property is currently vacant.
Highlights/features are as follows:
- Site is double fenced and entrance has an electric gate
- ±268' frontage on the well-traveled Trimble Hollow Road
- Asphalt drive and onsite parking areas in good condition
- Separately fenced/gated pasture
- Built in 1992, the improvements (in fair to good condition) include a ±18,570 SF main building (2 story), ±3,600 SF of offices (2 story), 2 doublewide modular classrooms, singlewide modular office/storage buildings, enclosed sheds, ±1,840 SF barn plus a 30' X 40' gunite swimming pool (current condition unknown)
- Zoning is RA-1 (10 acres w/development), Residential Agricultural; remainder of acreage zoned A-1 Agricultural by Gordon County
- Highest and best use is adaptive (with modifications/approvals) to a retreat, residential health clinic, boarding school, continuing education facility, residential subdivision or farm with a single home
Adairsville is a city spanning both Gordon and Bartow County, Georgia. According to tax records, the Subject Property is located in Gordon County. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 4,648. Adairsville is an exurban city at the northwest edge of metro Atlanta. U.S. Route 41 passes through the city, leading north to Calhoun and south to Cartersville. Interstate 75 runs through the eastern part of the city, with access from Exit 306 (State Route 140).
A visit to this "Norman Rockwell" kind of town is a must for anyone who loves history, antiquing and good food! Adairsville is listed in its entirety on the National Register of Historic Places. Just 5 miles away is Barnsley Gardens Resort, an 1840's estate where guests can enjoy a luxurious stay complete with spa treatments and golf.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 4 Apr 3:27 pm EDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 4 Apr 3:45 pm EDT
- 2003 Survey Last Updated 10 Oct 6:42 pm EDT
- 2017 Appraisal Last Updated 10 Oct 3:18 pm EDT
- Assessor's Parcel Map Last Updated 10 Oct 6:42 pm EDT
- Building Renovation & Floor Plans Last Updated 10 Oct 6:44 pm EDT
- Flood Map Last Updated 10 Oct 6:42 pm EDT
- Zoning Maps Last Updated 10 Oct 6:43 pm EDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 22 May 8:07 am EDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 15 May 6:27 pm EDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 9 Oct 7:16 pm EDT
- SAMPLE Contractual Documents Last Updated 6 Dec 7:36 pm EST
- Sample General Sub-Escrow Provisions Last Updated 11 Oct 1:13 pm EDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Professional Realty Group, Inc., GA license #159144
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.