Incline Village, NV 89451
Washoe County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
This online auction is for an impressive ±6,458 square foot office building located at the corner of Incline Way and Southwood Boulevard, in the heart of Incline Village, Nevada. Select highlights/features are as follows:
- Built in 1989, remodeled in 1995
- Two (2) stories
- Open, flexible, expansive floor plan
- Views from every office
- 8'-10' ceilings
- Security systems
- Zoning: GC
- Parking: Garage w/room to expand
Recent capital improvements consist of blacktop sealing (July 2016), new commercial boiler (2016/2017) and major roof repair (January 2018).
Incline Village is a census-designated place (CDP) in Washoe County, Nevada, on the north shore of Lake Tahoe. The population was 8,777 at the 2010 census and is part of the Reno−Sparks Metropolitan Statistical Area. Sierra Nevada College's main campus is located in Incline Village.
Enjoy tax-friendly Nevada and year-round recreation while being close to the Bay Area and only 35 miles from the Reno/Tahoe International Airport.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- 894 Incline 2016/2017 Rent Roll Last Updated 20 Feb 9:49 am PST
- 894 Incline 2017 Tax Year Bill Last Updated 20 Feb 9:44 am PST
- 894 Incline 2017/2018 Tax Assessment Notice Last Updated 20 Feb 9:46 am PST
- 894 Incline Floor Plans Last Updated 20 Feb 9:48 am PST
- Blacktop Repairs & Receipts Last Updated 21 Feb 1:14 pm PST
- Commercial Boiler Receipt Last Updated 21 Feb 1:10 pm PST
- Lake Tahoe Buyer's Guide Last Updated 22 Feb 5:38 pm PST
- Move to Incline Village Last Updated 22 Feb 5:37 pm PST
- Nevada Standard Tax Abatements Last Updated 22 Feb 5:35 pm PST
- Nevada Urban/Rural Incentive Guide Last Updated 22 Feb 5:36 pm PST
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 12 Mar 11:48 am PDT
- Relocation Guide Last Updated 22 Feb 5:40 pm PST
- Roof Repair Receipt Last Updated 21 Feb 1:10 pm PST
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Mar 5:16 am PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 14 Feb 11:53 am PST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 14 Feb 4:55 pm PST
- Loan Terms & Rates Last Updated 6 Mar 4:04 pm PST
- Request for Financing Information Last Updated 6 Mar 4:03 pm PST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
City National Bank
The preferred lender on this Auction Plus event is City National Bank.
City National Bank:Los Angeles-based City National Bank offers a full complement of banking, trust and investment services through 72 offices, including 19 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta, Minneapolis and Washington, D.C. Its more than 4,500 colleagues deliver highly personal service and complete financial solutions to entrepreneurs, professionals, their businesses and their families.
Broker of Record for this property: Chase International, NV license #BS..0144734.MGR
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.