53 Main Street
Sutter Creek, CA 95685
Amador County View Map
This online Auction+ event is for the historic Hotel Sutter located in Sutter Creek, California. Built in 1858 and carefully renovated to preserve its historic charm, Hotel Sutter is situated in the heart of Gold Country in the picturesque foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. This quaint boutique hotel and restaurant is the only late night hotspot in Sutter Creek, making the bar and restaurant a go-to weekend destination for both tourists and locals alike.This opportunity awaits that unique buyer who can bring this turnkey hotel & restaurant up to its full potential.
Select highlights/features are as follows:
- 21 guest rooms w/ensuite bathrooms; 2 ADA rooms
- Full service restaurant (the Sutter) w/seating for 85
- Cellar bar/lounge w/stage, dance floor & 4 big-screen TVs
- Full service lobby bar/lounge business center
- 2nd floor balcony bar
- Banquet room w/80-seat capacity; 100+ standing capacity
- Offers more than 3,000 SF of event space perfect for wedding & business functions
- 21-seat van available to shuttle wedding/business guests to/from venues or wine tasting
- Three rentable apartments & business office center
- Onsite and street parking
Note: The winning bidder will be purchasing the following: the two buildings known as Hotel Sutter (there are 2 APN’s that comprise Hotel Sutter - one is 53 Main St. and the other is 55 Main St.); all kitchen equipment; all hotel/restaurant/bar/balcony furniture; all business licenses including one ABC type 47 and one 53 catering license; all URL’s (Hotel Sutter, The Sutter, American Exchange Hotel, Sutter Hotel, Bellottis); the website contract; all computers, software, camera system, televisions, POS, etc. Liquor and food inventory not included but available for purchase.
Click the following links to access more information on historic Sutter Creek and other exciting Amador County destinations:
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 13 Mar 4:32 pm PDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 12 Mar 1:04 pm PDT
- 2017-2018 Property Tax Bill - Parcel 1 Last Updated 7 Mar 10:42 am PST
- 2017-2018 Property Tax Bill - Parcel 2 Last Updated 7 Mar 10:41 am PST
- Assessor's Parcel Map Last Updated 21 Mar 3:28 pm PDT
- Description of Hotel Sutter Last Updated 6 Mar 9:35 am PST
- Hotel Sutter Current Menus Last Updated 8 Mar 3:58 pm PST
- Operational Improvements Since Change in Management - July 2017 Last Updated 19 Mar 3:55 pm PDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Jun 6:34 pm PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 15 May 4:47 pm PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 14 Feb 12:10 pm PST
- 2018 P3 - Hotel Sutter Financials (31-Mar-18) Last Updated 30 Apr 12:54 pm PDT
- 2018 P3 - Hotel Sutter Financials Year over Year (31-Mar-18) Last Updated 30 Apr 12:55 pm PDT
- Hotel Sutter 2015 Income Statement Last Updated 6 Mar 1:06 pm PST
- Hotel Sutter 2016 Detailed Income Statement Last Updated 6 Mar 1:04 pm PST
- Hotel Sutter 2016 Monthly Income Statement Last Updated 6 Mar 1:05 pm PST
- Hotel Sutter 2017 Depreciation Schedule Last Updated 6 Mar 1:08 pm PST
- Hotel Sutter 2017 Monthly Income Statement Last Updated 6 Mar 1:11 pm PST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: LFC Marketing Services, CA license #01197453
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.