Plymouth, CA 95669
Amador County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
This online auction is for a ±1.37-acre commercially-zoned land parcel located on, and accessible to and from, the new roundabout at Highway 49 & Main Street/Shenandoah Road in the heart of downtown Plymouth, California, gateway to the Shenandoah Valley's 45+ wineries.
Select highlights/features are as follows:
- Prime development site/opportunity
- Just 40 minutes east of downtown Sacramento
- 55 minutes from Sacramento International Airport
- Level topography
- Utilities to site
Click the following links below to access more information on Plymouth and other exciting Amador County destinations:
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- 2017-2018 Property Tax Bill Last Updated 7 Mar 11:26 am PST
- Area Amenities Last Updated 28 Feb 9:40 am PST
- Google Maps - Lot Square Footage Last Updated 27 Feb 3:26 pm PST
- Hwy 49/Main St Roundabout Last Updated 2 Mar 4:28 pm PST
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 13 Mar 11:49 am PDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 13 Mar 12:07 pm PDT
- Plat Map Last Updated 27 Feb 3:21 pm PST
- Right-of-Way Impacts Last Updated 27 Feb 12:43 pm PST
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Mar 5:14 am PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 20 Feb 2:18 pm PST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 21 Feb 9:58 am PST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this event.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: LFC Marketing Services, Inc., CA license #01197453
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.