Glendale, CA 91204
Los Angeles County View Map
This online auction is for an impressive, one-of-a-kind ±12,000 SF industrial/office building located in Glendale, California. Highlights/features are as follows:
- Freeway close to all of Southern California
- Prime location within walking distance to world renowned Glendale Galleria
- Building Size: ±12,026 SF (Warehouse: ±8,000 SF; Office: ±4,026 SF)
- State-of-the-art design
- Ultra high-end offices
- Full kitchen
- Steam room and shower
- Elevator served
- 22-foot clear height in warehouse
- Two loading docks with load levelers
- Land Size: ±9,225 SF
- Zoning: GLC3
- Ideal for private car collector, production facility, or sound stage
Click the following link for information on permits pulled for the improvements/additions to this property (you will need to type in the property address in the search box):
Glendale is an incorporated city located in Los Angeles County, California. Its estimated 2014 population was 200,167, making it the third largest city in the County and the 23rd-largest city in California. It is located about 8 miles north of downtown Los Angeles.
Glendale lies in the southeastern end of the San Fernando Valley, bisected by the Verdugo Mountains, and is a suburb in the Greater Los Angeles Area. The Golden State, Ventura, Glendale, and Foothill freeways run through the city.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 14 Mar 1:20 pm PDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 14 Mar 1:47 pm PDT
- 2017 Tax Status Statement Last Updated 13 Mar 2:25 pm PDT
- Assessor's Parcel Map Last Updated 13 Mar 1:38 pm PDT
- Floor & Framing Plans, Elevations & Improvement Details Last Updated 13 Mar 10:48 am PDT
- Tax Assessor's Information Last Updated 13 Mar 2:33 pm PDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Jun 6:34 pm PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 15 May 4:38 pm PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 14 Mar 11:46 am PDT
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 23 Apr 1:16 pm PDT
- Sample General Escrow Provisions Last Updated 23 Apr 1:17 pm PDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors, CA license #008773206
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.