Lubbock, TX 79416
Lubbock County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
This online auction plus event is for a ±21.05-acre prime development land parcel located at the southwest corner of NW Loop 289 and Clovis Road in Lubbock, TX
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Rollback Tax Calculation Last Updated 30 May 11:04 am CDT
- ALTA/ACSM for Clovis Road Addition Sheet 1 Last Updated 17 May 12:02 pm CDT
- ALTA/ACSM for Clovis Road Addition Sheet 2 Last Updated 17 May 12:02 pm CDT
- ALTA/ACSM for Clovis Road Addition Sheet 3 Last Updated 17 May 12:02 pm CDT
- ALTA/ACSM for Clovis Road Addition Sheet 4 Last Updated 17 May 12:03 pm CDT
- Drainage Area Map - Proposed Last Updated 18 May 12:28 pm CDT
- Drainage Technical Memorandum Last Updated 18 May 12:29 pm CDT
- Environmental Phase I Report Last Updated 15 May 2:32 pm CDT
- Application For Proposed Plat Submittal Last Updated 9 May 8:06 pm CDT
- Application For Zone Change Last Updated 9 May 8:04 pm CDT
- Clovis Drainage Memo - Technical Memorandum Last Updated 9 May 7:53 pm CDT
- Fiber Optic Cable Plan Last Updated 9 May 8:02 pm CDT
- Hydrologic Parameters Last Updated 9 May 8:02 pm CDT
- Planning & Zoning Commission 2018 Schedule Last Updated 9 May 8:06 pm CDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 21 Jul 6:11 am CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 15 May 2:43 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE PLACING A BID) Last Updated 15 May 4:56 pm CDT
- Sample Commercial Land Contract Last Updated 31 May 4:33 pm CDT
- Sample Auction Plus Addendum Last Updated 31 May 4:30 pm CDT
- Sample General Sub-Escrow Provisions Last Updated 31 May 4:32 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: WestMark Commercial, TX license #90000344
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.