±436 Acres in Orange County
Orange County View Map
This online auction plus event is for a ±436-acre land parcel in Orange County along the historic Ortega Highway.
- One of the largest privately-owned land parcels in Orange County
- Property is entitled for a high-end, gated residential community
- Tentative Tract Map includes 43 lots with an average pad size of 24,000 SF
- Adjacent to Cleveland National Forest
- Located ±17 miles east of Interstate 5 from the City of San Juan Capistrano and lies between Long Canyon Road and Main Divide Road
- Property will be delivered on an "as is" basis; Buyer to complete its own cost estimate for this property
Property is ideal for multiple uses including but not limited to:
- Large private estate/compound
- Senior living/housing
- Corporate retreat
***For a breakdown of the planning and entitlement process for the entire 72-lot, high-end residential development community, please see the Property Documents section below. Several of the due diligence files encompass hundreds of pages; for your convenience, a portion of the document (Cover Page and Table of Contents) is available for downloading. The entire document may be requested from the Event Manager and will be sent via Dropbox.***
Watch Google Earth Tour
Watch Google Earth Tour (Chinese version)
The Preserve at San Juan (English)
The Preserve at San Juan (普通话翻译)
Property Terrain Tour
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 11 Jun 5:54 pm PDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 20 Jun 4:23 pm PDT
- Draft EIR Last Updated 12 Jun 10:15 am PDT
- ESA Cover Page & Table of Contents (Please contact Event Manager to view the complete document via Dropbox) Last Updated 12 Jun 10:17 am PDT
- Preserve Area Plan Cover Page & Table of Contents (Please contact Event Manager to view the complete document via Dropbox) Last Updated 12 Jun 10:21 am PDT
- Viticultural Feasibility Report 2007 Last Updated 12 Jun 10:49 am PDT
- Traffic Impact Report 2017 Last Updated 12 Jun 10:45 am PDT
- Traffic Impact Analysis 2014 Revised - Urban Crossroads Last Updated 12 Jun 10:48 am PDT
- Preserve Biological Resourses Assessment 2014 Last Updated 12 Jun 10:10 am PDT
- Preserve Conceptual Fuel Modification/Firesafe Plan Last Updated 12 Jun 10:27 am PDT
- Preserve Onsite Wastewater Treatment System 2014 Last Updated 12 Jun 10:51 am PDT
- Preserve Water Infrastructure Plan 2014 Cover Page & Table of Contents (Please contact Event Manager to view the complete document via Dropbox) Last Updated 12 Jun 10:54 am PDT
- Preserve Landscape Water Worksheet Last Updated 12 Jun 10:09 am PDT
- Jurisdictional Delineation 2014 - Glen Lukos Last Updated 12 Jun 10:28 am PDT
- Tree Management & Preservation Plan for Access Roadway Improvements 2014 Cover Page & Table of Contents (Please contact Event Manager to view the complete document via Dropbox) Last Updated 12 Jun 11:04 am PDT
- Tree Management & Preservation Plan 2014 Cover Page & Table of Contents (Please contact Event Manager to view the complete document via Dropbox) Last Updated 12 Jun 11:01 am PDT
- 2018 Appraisal - Long Canyon OC Last Updated 12 Jun 10:43 am PDT
- 2018 Appraisal - Long Canyon RIV Last Updated 12 Jun 10:42 am PDT
- 2018 Appraisal - Nilson Phase 2 Last Updated 12 Jun 10:44 am PDT
- Airstrip Explanation from Seller Rep Last Updated 12 Jun 10:36 am PDT
- Airstrip FAA Memo 2017 Last Updated 12 Jun 10:35 am PDT
- Airstrip Information 2016 Last Updated 12 Jun 10:34 am PDT
- BOS Area Plan Resolution Last Updated 12 Jun 10:39 am PDT
- BOS Resolution EIR Last Updated 12 Jun 10:37 am PDT
- BOS Resolution GPA Last Updated 12 Jun 10:38 am PDT
- BOS Ordinance ZC Last Updated 12 Jun 10:38 am PDT
- Signed PC Resolution Last Updated 12 Jun 10:39 am PDT
- Preserve Fairy Shrimp Wet Season Report Last Updated 12 Jun 10:11 am PDT
- Preserve Fairy Shrimp Dry Season Report Last Updated 12 Jun 10:10 am PDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Dec 1:31 am PST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 7 Jun 8:04 am PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 6 Jun 12:41 pm PDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 7 Jun 1:33 pm PDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 7 Jun 1:34 pm PDT
- Schedule of Escrow Fees and Services Last Updated 7 Jun 1:35 pm PDT
- California Real Property and Transfer Taxes Last Updated 15 May 10:00 am PDT
- California Vestings Last Updated 15 May 10:00 am PDT
- Preliminary Title Report Dated May 2013 Last Updated 12 Jun 10:30 am PDT
If you would like to visit this property or any other property in this auction event, you are required to execute and electronically submit a Temporary Access Agreement.
If you visit this property or any other property in this auction without first executing a Temporary Access Agreement, you will be trespassing. Please don’t trespass on any properties in this auction event.
Click below to review, execute and electronically submit the Temporary Access Agreement.
Click here to begin
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
Broker of Record for this property: LFC Marketing Services, Inc., CA license #01197453
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.