Gallup, NM 87301
McKinley County View Map
- Credit Card
This online auction is for a former Coca-Cola bottling plant located at 2522 E. Highway 66, Gallup, New Mexico. This property is one of the largest office/warehouse facilities in the area, and boasts an excellent location with visibility and access from both E. Highway 66 and Aztec Avenue. Select features/highlights are as follows:
- ±27,139 SF single-level office/warehouse/distribution facility
- ±2.06 acres (fenced)
- Plenty of onsite parking
- Zoning: C-3B (Heavy Commercial District)
- Ceiling height: 16 ft.
- Year built: 1971
- Building class: C w/arched roof & metal siding
- Ideal for owner/user or leased investment purposes
Gallup is a small city in McKinley County, New Mexico. Nestled in spectacular red rock beauty and located along historic Route 66, Gallup offers enticing outdoor adventures, awe-inspiring arts and rich culture rooted in Native American tradition and its people. It is the perfect destination for international travelers looking for something different, for families, and for those seeking new thrills. Gallup is a real, authentic western town.
Based on the region’s strengths, three priority economic base clusters have been identified for targeted business development and industry recruitment in the City of Gallup / McKinley County region.
The City of Gallup is strategically located in the heart of the nation’s fastest growing states and markets -- Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Texas and Utah -- just 2 hours from Albuquerque, NM, and 2 hours 45 minutes from Flagstaff, AZ. Located on Interstate 40 and the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad Transcon line, Gallup provides a strategic and competitive location for distribution and access to major US markets.
The Gallup/McKinley area has been the site of oil, natural gas, and coal production since 1927. All production to date has been obtained from the Chaco Slope of the San Juan Basin in the northeast part of McKinley County. A cumulative total of 27.5 million barrels of oil and 6.9 billion cubic-feet of gas have been produced. High potential exists for energy resource development and supportive business industry in the Gallup/McKinley area.
The City of Gallup is the regional health care hub for an estimated 200,000 people living in northwest New Mexico and northeast Arizona, including a service area that covers a substantial portion of the Navajo Nation. Such a large population provides for health care business stability and opportunity. Efforts are underway to develop the next generation of health care infrastructure necessary to accelerate expansion of health care related base employment and to ensure City of Gallup as a central health care hub.
View Google Earth Tour
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 30 May 6:06 pm MDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 4 Jun 1:57 pm MDT
- 2017 Broker Opinion of Value (BOV) Last Updated 16 May 1:48 pm MDT
- 2017 Phase I ESA (Without Appendices) Last Updated 16 May 1:48 pm MDT
- 2017 Phase II ESA (Without Appendices) Last Updated 16 May 1:49 pm MDT
- 2017 Asbestos Report Last Updated 16 May 1:47 pm MDT
- 2017 Survey Last Updated 16 May 1:49 pm MDT
- Gallup Land Development Standards Last Updated 16 May 2:07 pm MDT
- 2016 Appraisal Last Updated 16 May 1:47 pm MDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Aug 6:16 am MDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 19 Jun 10:38 am MDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 16 May 10:23 am MDT
- NM Broker Duties Last Updated 3 Jul 3:48 pm MDT
- Sample General Escrow Provisions Last Updated 29 May 3:09 pm MDT
- Sample Real Estate Purchase Agreement Last Updated 29 May 3:06 pm MDT
- 2017 Title Commitment Last Updated 16 May 1:50 pm MDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 16 May 10:25 am MDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 16 May 10:25 am MDT
- New Mexico Real Property Taxes Last Updated 16 May 10:26 am MDT
- New Mexico Vestings Last Updated 16 May 10:26 am MDT
- REC Schedule of Fees and Services Last Updated 16 May 10:25 am MDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: RE/MAX Combined Investments, NM license #14369-NMQB
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.