Olathe, KS 66061
Johnson County View Map
This online auction is for six (6) commercial lots - sold in bulk - located in the Southpark subdivision off Old U.S. Highway 56 and S. Harrison Street, Olathe, Kansas. The commercial subdivision is located west of S. Harrison Street, on both the north and south sides of Frontier Lane.Highlights/features of the property are as follows:
- Each lot has access to all public utilities, which are sufficient for most potential uses
- All six (6) lots are zoned C-2, Community Center District, City of Olathe, which allows for full range of retail & office development
- Property has average to good access from the neighborhood area & average to good visibility from Old U.S. Highway 56 & S. Harrison Street/Kansas Highway 7
- Level to gently sloping topography
- Portions of Lots 10 & 11 have onsite improvements consisting of an asphalt parking lot & exterior pole lighting, which are not deemed detrimental to future development
- Located in Flood Zone "X," which is an area outside of any special flood hazard area
NOTE: In Kansas, the assessed value is 25% of the appraised value for developed commercial properties, while developed lots similar to the subject are typically classified and assessed as agricultural land until developed, and are assessed at 30% of the county appraised value based on productivity. As such, Lots 10 & 112 are classified and assessed as commercial property (as they have been partially improved); the balance of Lots 12, 13, 14 and 29 are classified and assessed as agricultural property.
Olathe is a city in, and is the county seat of, Johnson County, Kansas. Located in northeastern Kansas, it is the fourth most populous city in Kansas, with a population of 125,872 persons as of 2010. Olathe is also the fourth-largest city in the Kansas City metropolitan area, and it is bordered by the cities of Lenexa to the north, Overland Park to the east, De Soto to the northwest, and Gardner to the southwest.
Watch Google Earth Tour
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 8 Jun 1:03 pm CDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 6 Jun 12:09 pm CDT
- 2018 Appraisal Last Updated 30 May 6:46 pm CDT
- Olathe Tax Incentives Article Last Updated 1 Jun 11:31 am CDT
- Potential Redevelopment of Great Mall of Great Plains Newspaper Article Last Updated 30 May 6:54 pm CDT
- Standard Flood Hazard Determination Last Updated 30 May 6:51 pm CDT
- Utility Easement Last Updated 30 May 6:52 pm CDT
- Waterline Easement Last Updated 30 May 6:52 pm CDT
- Special Assessments & Tax Overview Last Updated 7 Jun 6:34 pm CDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Aug 7:16 am CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 31 May 3:17 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 30 May 3:37 pm CDT
- Schedule of Escrow Fees and Services Last Updated 7 Jun 3:35 pm CDT
- 2013 Title Policy Last Updated 30 May 6:48 pm CDT
- About Republic Escrow Last Updated 7 Jun 3:33 pm CDT
- Escrow FAQs Last Updated 7 Jun 3:34 pm CDT
- Kansas Real Property Taxes Last Updated 30 May 3:27 pm CDT
- Kansas Vestings Last Updated 30 May 3:27 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.