Louisburg, KS 66053
Miami County View Map
This online auction is for ±47.35 acres of vacant residentially-zoned land within the Harvest Glen subdivision, which is located in the NW Quadrant of E. Amity Street and Rockville Road, Louisburg, Kansas. Select highlights/features of the property are as follows:
- Zoned R-1, Single Family Dwelling District, City of Louisburg
- Property consists of two (2) non-contiguous tracts planned for development of 194 homes (see Preliminary Plat)
- Current crop share lease in place until February 2019
- Located just off 68 Highway (aka Amity Street), a major east/west roadway serving Louisburg
- Conveniently situated within walking distance to local Rockville Elementary School
- Close to neighborhood shopping and services
- Total Special Assessments = (Road - Expires December 2021 @ $13,791/yr)
Louisburg is a small bedroom community located about a twenty minute drive south of the College Boulevard Office Corridor, about fifteen miles south of the southern periphery of the Kansas City metropolitan area. Although the city lies outside of Kansas City proper, it is within the line of growth and is becoming increasingly recognized as part of the metropolitan area. Louisburg is about a fifty minute drive south of the Kansas City International Airport.
Louisburg is located in the eastern portion of Miami County, a county containing 577 square miles and which is primarily an agricultural county with little urban development. Most essential consumer services are available in Louisburg, with a broad range of services available to the north in Overland Park, Johnson County, Kansas. Those services are located within about a 15 to 30 minute drive to the north.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 6 Jun 12:10 pm CDT
- 2017 Appraisal Last Updated 30 May 6:58 pm CDT
- Lease Last Updated 6 Jun 12:11 pm CDT
- Preliminary Plat Last Updated 30 May 6:01 pm CDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Aug 7:16 am CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 19 Jun 5:49 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 30 May 3:36 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Weichert, Realtors Graham-Welch, LLC, KS license #KS-CO00000477
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.