Mableton, GA 30126
Cobb County View Map
- Credit Card
This online auction is for a ±2,652 SF freestanding office/retail building in Mableton, Georgia. The one-story building was built in 1974. The property is zoned C-2, Community Retail Commercial, and its permitted uses included retail, office, and various other commercial uses.
- Single story former bank branch great for office, bank or retail with outdoor inventory space
- Building includes two (2) bathrooms, three (3) offices, kitchen, two (2) storage rooms and big open space with two drive-thru teller lanes
- Building is equipped with original Wachovia bank vault
- Building has excellent visibility from Mableton Parkway with 27,000 VPD
- Property is a pad site at Village @ Mableton Shopping Center
- Village @ Mableton offers easy accessibility with five (5) entrances including two (2) signalized intersections
- Approximately 50 parking spaces
- Nearby retailers include Popeyes Chicken, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, Martin's Restaurant, Family Dollar, Domino's Pizza
- Conveniently located near Fulton County Airport, I-20 and I-285
City Details:Mableton continues to experience excellent in-fill growth due to its proximity to Atlanta. Mableton is part of Cobb County’s “Smart Growth” concept of mixed-use, transit-oriented development at a pedestrian-friendly scale.
View Google Earth Tour
If you are having troubles viewing the video, click through to YouTube.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 26 Jun 7:41 pm EDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 25 Jun 6:41 pm EDT
- Mableton Flood Risk Snapshot - Zone X Last Updated 29 Jun 11:25 am EDT
- Cobb County Flood Map Last Updated 29 Jun 12:09 pm EDT
- Cobb County PSC Zoning District Information Last Updated 20 Jun 6:18 pm EDT
- GIS Zoning Map Last Updated 20 Jun 6:18 pm EDT
- Mableton Parkway CRS Property Data Report Last Updated 12 Jun 3:58 pm EDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 20 Jul 11:56 pm EDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 12 Jun 7:44 pm EDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 5 Jun 6:38 pm EDT
- Sample Contractual Documents Last Updated 2 Jul 2:24 pm EDT
- Sample General Sub-Escrow Provisions Last Updated 2 Jul 2:25 pm EDT
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Southern Capital Brokers, GA license #H-75978
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.