Homosassa Springs, FL 34446
Citrus County View Map
- Credit Card
This online auction is for ±148 acres of land located one mile southwest of historic Homosassa Springs, FL, on the north side of W. Yulee Drive. The property is zoned CL (Low Intensity Coastal/Lakes District) and is available for recreational hunting and quiet enjoyment of the serene wildlife that inhabits the area. This active mitigation bank will remain in its native state into perpetuity with conservation easements* already in place. No mitigation credits transfer with the sale, and the only use for this property is what is allowed in the current conservation easements.
- Tampa/St. Petersburg - less than a 1.5 hours
- Lakeland - 1.5 hours
- Orlando - 1.5 hours
- Ocala - 1 hour
- Brooksville - less than 30 minutes
Citrus County is a natural paradise with freshwater rivers and lakes, lush coastal salt marshes, and clear springs that are home to the nation's largest population of endangered manatees, and it is the only place in the US where one can actually snorkel with manatees in the waterways.
* Conservation Easement – A conservation easement, or deed restriction, is a perpetual restriction placed on a piece of property to protect the land and its resources for future generations while allowing owners to retain many private property rights. The landowner is allowed to use the property in the conservation area for any purpose that does not conflict with the conservation easement. Activities that are not permitted within the conservation area include building structures or roads, changing the topography of the land, commercial tree harvesting, and agricultural activities.
Click the links below to access more information on Homosassa Springs and Citrus County, FL:
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 5 Sep 4:59 pm EDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 28 Aug 3:32 pm EDT
- EIP Florida (Upper Coastal) Recorded Special Warranty Deed Last Updated 24 Jul 3:42 pm EDT
- Outback Hunt Club 2017 Lease Extension Last Updated 24 Jul 3:43 pm EDT
- Prohibited Uses Last Updated 24 Jul 3:45 pm EDT
- Upper Coastal Boundary Survey & Legal Last Updated 24 Jul 3:50 pm EDT
- Upper Coastal Final Title Policy (Nov. 2013) Last Updated 24 Jul 3:52 pm EDT
- Upper Coastal Long-Term Management Plan Last Updated 24 Jul 3:53 pm EDT
- Upper Coastal Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Last Updated 24 Jul 3:48 pm EDT
- FL Upper Coastal Appraisal Last Updated 5 Jul 12:43 pm EDT
- FLUCCS Map Last Updated 5 Jul 12:45 pm EDT
- Upper Coastal Recorded Easement Last Updated 5 Jul 1:30 pm EDT
- Upper Coastal Mitigation Banking Instrument - Cover Sheet and Index (Please contact Event Manager to view the complete document via email or Dropbox) Last Updated 24 Jul 4:14 pm EDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Sep 11:34 pm EDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 28 Aug 11:18 am EDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 9 Jul 5:06 pm EDT
If you would like to visit this property or any other property in the auction event, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the TAA.
If you haven’t agreed to and submitted the TAA prior to visiting this property or any other property in this auction event, you will be considered trespassing. Please don’t trespass on any of the properties in this auction event.
Click here to begin
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: Jack Koehler, FL license #BK3258740
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.