Allen Parish County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
This online auction is for ±1,704 Acres in Allen Parish in Southwest Louisiana.
In 2012, a majority of this property -- ±1,486 acres -- was restored from pine plantation back to the historic, and now rare, longleaf pine savanna habitat and protected with a conservation easement* (Lands with Servitude). You will see and hear the beautiful Bobwhite Quail and other species that thrive in this habitat. Areas of hardwoods and small creeks provide additional food and a water source for Whitetail Deer. There is no lack of bedding area and browse to hold these deer. In addition to the opportunity for tremendous hunting or wildlife viewing, the plans for the addition of a camp pad and electrical for the Non-Servitude acres are already in process. Gated roads traverse the property for access in and around. This is a recreational property at a great value!
- Quiet location
- Restored habitat
- Food, cover, water
- Gated internal roads
- Areas for food plots
- Great wildlife viewing
- Beautiful scenery
* Conservation Easement (Lands with Servitude) – A conservation easement, or deed restriction, is a perpetual restriction placed on a piece of property to protect the land and its resources for future generations while allowing owners to retain many private property rights. The landowner is allowed to use the property in the conservation area for any purpose that does not conflict with the conservation easement. Activities that are not permitted within the conservation area include building structures or roads, changing the topography of the land, commercial tree harvesting, and agricultural activities.
Click the link below to access city data:
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 5 Sep 4:09 pm CDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 29 Aug 12:52 pm CDT
- Kingery Cemetary 2017 Hunting Lease Extension Last Updated 24 Jul 4:59 pm CDT
- Act of Sale Last Updated 24 Jul 4:44 pm CDT
- Appraisal Report - December 1, 2016 Last Updated 24 Jul 4:51 pm CDT
- Calcasieu Bank Oil and Gas Leases (Map) Last Updated 24 Jul 4:45 pm CDT
- Calcasieu Land (Adjusted Acreage) (Map) Last Updated 24 Jul 4:47 pm CDT
- Calcasieu Land with Roads, Fire Lanes & Trails (Map) Last Updated 24 Jul 4:49 pm CDT
- Clear Creek 2017 Hunting Lease Extension Last Updated 24 Jul 4:53 pm CDT
- Conservation Servitude - Signed & Recorded Last Updated 24 Jul 5:04 pm CDT
- Cypress Knee 2017 Hunting Lease Extension Last Updated 24 Jul 4:55 pm CDT
- Sample Seller Leaseback Agreement Last Updated 24 Jul 5:08 pm CDT
- Phase I ESA - Calcasieu - Cover Sheet and Index ( (Please contact Event Manager to view the complete document via Dropbox) Last Updated 24 Jul 5:01 pm CDT
- Final Mitigation Banking Instrument - Cover Sheet and Index ( (Please contact Event Manager to view the complete document via Dropbox) Last Updated 24 Jul 4:57 pm CDT
- 2017 Wildlands Hunt Club Lease Extension _SIGNED Last Updated 29 Aug 12:52 pm CDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Sep 9:19 pm CDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 28 Aug 10:23 am CDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 26 Jun 1:46 pm CDT
If you would like to visit this property or any other property in the auction event, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the TAA.
If you haven’t agreed to and submitted the TAA prior to visiting this property or any other property in this auction event, you will be considered trespassing. Please don’t trespass on any of the properties in this auction event.
Click here to begin
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.