Vacant Commercial/Industrial Land Parcel - Calmar, AB, Canada
Lot 1, Plan 7621999
Calmar, AB T0C 0V0
This online Auction Plus Event is for a ±23-acre vacant commercial/industrial land parcel located at the NWC of Highway 39 and Range Road 265, Calmar, AB, Canada.
- Zoned M1 (Industrial District)
- Good visibility & direct access to/from Highway 39; if developed as industrial, primary access would be from Range Road 265
- Utilities: rural services that include power, natural gas & water
- Topography: generally level at grade w/surrounding properties
- Frontage on Highway 39: 724.20 feet; depth along Range Road 265: 1,422.18 feet
- 2018 property taxes: $32,532.16
- Property is located only 10 miles from Edmonton International Airport & 25 miles from downtown Edmonton
Select highlights/features are as follows:
As part of the Capital Region, Calmar is a 20 minute drive southwest of the City of Edmonton. Great proximity and access to fantastic shopping, dining and recreation, including the West Edmonton Mall - the largest shopping mall in North America. Not far from Calmar are local recreational destinations such as Wizard Lake and Pigeon Lake.
Calmar has an elementary school, secondary school, a public library and senior’s housing, as well as its own Fire & Rescue department. The quaint neighborhood has local recreation clubs and sports venues including a community arena complete with a curling rink.
Calmar is nearby the Nisku Industrial Park, which is one of the biggest in Canada, and is a major employer basis.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Comparable Sales Last Updated 18 Sep 10:03 am MDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 12 Sep 5:11 pm MDT
- Offering Memorandum Last Updated 12 Sep 2:34 pm MDT
- Appraisal Last Updated 12 Sep 2:35 pm MDT
- Location Map Last Updated 12 Sep 2:34 pm MDT
- Regional Location Map Last Updated 12 Sep 2:34 pm MDT
- Site Description Last Updated 12 Sep 2:41 pm MDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Nov 1:33 am MST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 23 Aug 12:36 pm MDT
If you would like to visit this property or any other property in this auction event, you are required to execute and electronically submit a Temporary Access Agreement.
If you visit this property or any other property in this auction without first executing a Temporary Access Agreement, you will be trespassing. Please don’t trespass on any properties in this auction event.
Click below to review, execute and electronically submit the Temporary Access Agreement.
Click here to begin
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.