Mystic River Meadow Way
Topton, NC 28781
Swain County View Map
- Credit Card
This online auction is for Auction #70, a premium ±0.299-acre residential homesite on the Nantahala Whitewater River in the Mystic River Meadows community of Mystic Lands. The property is in the downstream Meadow section with high floodplain elevations.
Residents of Mystic Lands Can Enjoy the Following Community Amenities:
- Rare private river access to the Nantahala Whitewater River
- Clubhouse on the Nantahala River
- Rotating Dome Astronomical Observatory
- Equestrian Club
- Owners Suite at Clubhouse
- Lakeside Cabana and Boathouse
- Elaborate Forest Trail System
- Miles of National Parks and Forests
- Serene streams and waterfalls
A Place Where All Roads Lead to Picturesque Wonderlands
Mystic Lands is situated with perfection for you to have it all. Whether your passion is fishing, swimming, kayaking, hiking, Whitewater rafting, mountain biking, or simply relaxing in the beauty that surrounds you, this enchanting community is far from the urban centers of daily crowds but close enough to their provisions. It's a place to reconnect with what matters most -- you, your family, and nature.
Over half a million acres of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Nantahala National Forest await your exploration. From the fabled Appalachian, Bartram, Mountain-to-Sea trails, and countless other nearly forgotten trails, this unique opportunity offers a sanctuary for the soul, a legacy for the family, and a place to dwell, play and cherish for generations to come.
- 200 waterfalls along the 98 mile Waterfall Byway
- Lakes Nantahala, Fontana, & Santeetlah
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bartram Trail and USA's longest National Park, the Appalachian Trail
- America’s second longest National Park, a true national treasure, Blue Ridge Parkway
- Joyce Kilmer Memorial Park and Cherohala Skyway
- Cherokee Reservation and Casinos
- Antiquing in Waynesville, Cashiers, & Highlands
- The Uncommonly Eclectic City of Asheville
NOTE: Once you have executed a Temporary Access Agreement (see "Property Viewing" below), you are welcome to visit and view the Properties at your convenience. **
** PROPERTY TOURS FOR THE RESIDENCES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AND MAY BE SCHEDULED OUTSIDE OF NORMAL OFFICE HOURS. PLEASE CONTACT EVENT MANAGER TO SCHEDULE TOURS.
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- TOUR PACKAGE (Inventory/Maps/Gate Codes) Last Updated 18 Oct 12:04 pm EDT
- By-Laws of Mystic Lands POA Last Updated 18 Sep 7:25 pm EDT
- Current ARB Guidelines Part A River Meadows & Village Last Updated 27 Sep 8:05 pm EDT
- Declaration of Covenants, Restrictions and Easements Last Updated 18 Sep 7:25 pm EDT
- Equestrian Club Photos Last Updated 2 Oct 6:45 pm EDT
- Lakeside Canoe Club Photos Last Updated 2 Oct 6:43 pm EDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 21 Sep 2:58 pm EDT
- Mystic Sky Observatory Photos Last Updated 2 Oct 6:44 pm EDT
- River Lodge Photos Last Updated 2 Oct 6:35 pm EDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Oct 10:52 pm EDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 10 Oct 4:23 pm EDT
- Property Viewing Schedule Last Updated 17 Oct 4:21 pm EDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 7 Sep 1:34 pm EDT
If you would like to visit this property or any other property in this auction event, you are required to execute and electronically submit a Temporary Access Agreement.
If you visit this property or any other property in this auction without first executing a Temporary Access Agreement, you will be trespassing. Please don’t trespass on any properties in this auction event.
Click below to review, execute and electronically submit the Temporary Access Agreement.
Note: In order to visit this property or any other property in this auction event, you will need gate codes. (See downloadable document above entitled "Map & Gate Codes". You will find the gate codes at the bottom of the map.)
Click here to begin
The Preferred Lender for this auction is Northpointe Bank. You may include a financing contingency with your bid upon receipt of a prequalification letter from the Preferred Lender. Although you are welcome to place a bid without being pre-qualified by the Preferred Lender, obtaining financing from a lender other than the Preferred Lender will not be considered an acceptable contingency.
Once you decide to build your perfect home, you need to find the perfect spot. Northpointe Bank can help you every step of the way. We have options if you are looking for a lot or land, whether you are looking to build or use the property for recreation.
- Purchase with only 20% down
- Loans from $10,000 to $500,000
- 3/1 and 5/1 ARM programs with 30 year amortization
- Up to 10 Acres
- Developed or undeveloped land
If you would like to be contacted by the Preferred Lender, please complete the form below to submit your contact information directly to their representative handling this Auction who will respond in a timely manner.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
You are under no obligation to prequalify with Northpointe Bank.
Click Here For Financing
Broker of Record for this property: Renaissance Realty & Estate Sales, NC license #NCBL 269879 & NCAL 7735
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.