Colton, CA 92324
Riverside County View Map
- Credit Card
Contingencies may be included with your bid
Nestled in the peaceful rolling hills of prestigious Reche Canyon, centrally located about 20 minutes from Moreno Valley, Riverside and the San Bernardino airport, this private, custom-built, gated luxury estate sits on ± 2.76 acres of “ranch” property, sprinkled with avocado and fruit trees, with ample space for a stable and horses.
Features/highlights of the home include:
- dramatic pillared archway over the entrance
- stunning leaded glass double-entry doors
- formal living room with Cathedral ceilings
- beautiful formal dining room
- chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a large central island with bar seating
- cozy breakfast nook with bay windows
- family room featuring a cozy fireplace and a wet bar
- two ensuite downstairs bedrooms
- a powder room and a laundry room
- elegant spiral staircase with stunning wrought-iron railing
- grand master suite with Jacuzzi tub, his-and-hers walk-in closet, sitting area, and private deck
- two additional upstairs bedrooms with Jack-and-Jill bath.
- 3-car garage
Outside features include:
- custom BBQ island
- beautiful landscaping
- Jacuzzi with a waterfall
Additional amenities include:
- closed-circuit cameras
- intercom system
- built-in surround sound system
- central vacuum system
- tankless water heater
- fire retardant stucco
- light-weight steel roof
This home truly has it all!
Downloadable DocumentsProperty Information
- Floor Plan - Lower Level Last Updated 10 Oct 3:11 pm PDT
- Floor Plan - Upper Level Last Updated 10 Oct 3:12 pm PDT
- Marketing Flyer Last Updated 16 Oct 9:57 am PDT
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 19 Oct 9:03 pm PDT
- Broker Participation Last Updated 10 Oct 12:52 pm PDT
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Last Updated 10 Oct 1:12 pm PDT
If you would like to visit this property or any other property in this auction event, you are required to execute and electronically submit a Temporary Access Agreement.
If you visit this property or any other property in this auction without first executing a Temporary Access Agreement, you will be trespassing. Please don’t trespass on any properties in this auction event.
Click below to review, execute and electronically submit the Temporary Access Agreement.
Click here to begin
This is an Auction Plus event in which a financing contingency is permitted. On the bid form you will be asked to include financing details.
For further details about Financing, please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale located in the Documents section or contact the FRE.com Support Team.
Broker of Record for this property: All Nation Realty & Investment, CA license #015011112
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.