DescriptionARC-Retail Centers’ overall investment objectives are to preserve and protect investor capital, provide attractive and stable cash distributions and increase the value of assets in order to generate capital appreciation. ARC-Retail Centers intends to assemble a portfolio with the following characteristics and a view towards a seamless and profitable exit.
- Stabilized, Core, Retail Properties: Acquire existing large, anchored, retail assets including power centers, lifestyle centers and needs-based shopping centers.
- High Occupancy Rates: Purchase properties that are at least 80 percent occupied at the time of purchase.
- Attractive Pricing: Buy properties valued at a discount to replacement cost.
- Moderate to Long Lease Terms: Target average lease terms of five years or greater with anchor tenants.
- Diversified Tenant Mix: Diversify geographically in ‘high barrier to entry’ markets with a variety of tenants.
- Targeted Leverage: Target level of no more than 50% loan-to-value
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Terms & Conditions Last Updated 5 Apr 2:22 pm PDT
REITbid is a branch of JRL Capital Corporation, Members FINRA & SIPC since 1981
All information contained on this page is from publicly available sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by JRL Capital Corporation, its principals, agents, partners or related companies, REITbid, Share Trading Associates, LFC Marketing Services, Inc. or any of their principals or agents. Information contained on this page and links to information may not be the most current, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any security. Prices and availability are subject to change. Above parties make no recommendations regarding either the purchase or sale of securities, and the information contained herein does not constitute a recommendation. Both buyers and sellers are encouraged to consult an investment and/or legal or tax advisor.
How to Buy
1Set up a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid
Place bids on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.