DescriptionThis contractor's yard is conveniently located at the intersection of L154 and Pollebener Straße in Helmsdorf. The property has multiple structures that are currently being rented and it has a large yard which is a perfect fit for a contractor or handyman.
The property is centrally located with convenient road access to Halle and Highway B242. The surrounding properties are mainly rural with many similar small businesses serving the local residents.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 24 Oct 12:26 pm CEST
- Broker Participation Last Updated 17 Feb 2:19 am CET
- Geschäftsbedingungen/Verkaufsbedingungen Last Updated 5 May 1:17 am CEST
- Makler Beteiligung Last Updated 25 Feb 1:38 am CET
- Terms and Conditions of Sale - English Last Updated 5 May 1:20 am CEST
- Grundbuch von Heiligenthal, Blatt 72 Last Updated 24 Feb 10:17 pm CET
- Heiligenthal Vermessung Last Updated 24 Feb 10:17 pm CET
- Helmsdorf Immobilienspezifische Informationen - Deutsch Last Updated 24 Feb 10:18 pm CET
- Helmsdorf Property-Specific Information - English Last Updated 24 Feb 10:18 pm CET
- Monatlicher Mietertrag Last Updated 18 Apr 7:34 pm CEST
- Muster Kaufvertrag Last Updated 17 Apr 6:43 pm CEST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.